Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Yeah. I have a long story about buying a home OUTSIDE a gated community but still having to pay HOA fees. 15 years later my blood still boils down to tar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I bought a house this year, and I was forced into it due to it being classified as a Special Community Benefit District. It's not bad, around $100 a month and it's paid out via escrow. It covers weekly mosquito spraying in the summer, and since we are a peninsula on the Chesapeake Bay, that fee more than pays for itself. It also includes access to the two community fishing piers, swim platform, boat ramp, park that includes a baseball field and volleyball court and a park on the Bay. So I can't complain, other than being forced into their "HOA"

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I just recently saw a very favorably priced condo near me but then I saw that the HOA was $900/month...needless to say that tab got closed REAL QUICK.
    ...the **** services were running people 9 bills a month?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Get a costco card. Go get about 4 of those big *** bottles of alcohol and enjoy it, because your never having enough money to go out of the house again.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123