best on paper
    Curry
    Giannis
    KD
    Lebron
    AD
    Best all around
    Curry
    jimmy butler- his defense always rattled me when he played against the raps lol
    kawai leonard-perfect player to put with this line up with his all around game
    Lebron
    Demarcus Cousins - I just believe if he had a good coach who taught him how to pass the ball and play defense he would be really good chemistry with these players

Stephen Curry
    James Harden
    Kawhi Leonard
    Kevin Durant
    LeBron James

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    On paper:
    Steph Curry
    James Harden
    Kevin Durant
    LeBron James
    DeMarcus Cousins

Fit:
    Steph Curry
    Klay Thompson
    Kevin Durant
    LeBron James
    Kristaps Porzingis
    I think i agree completely
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Who is going to do the dirty work? And is LeBron going to move the ball and his body in the way Curry and Klay thrive?
    Yes he is. When you are on the court with curry and Klay it doesn’t matter who you are, YOU adjust

Curry
    Wade
    Kawhi
    Durant
    LeBron
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

Curry
    Klay (Kawhi is TOUGH to leave out, but Klay and Curry work so well together)
    KD
    Green
    Gasol (Though I considered AD, then mini-Draymond Jordan Bell who I think will be starting next year and is in the Warriors top 4 5 man units).
    Dude, you can't possibly tell me that Lebron shouldn't be listed on every team in this thread. I get that you're a Warriors fan, but take off the homer goggles for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

Contrary to (what seems to be) popular belief, I think LeBron would fit in nicely next to Steph and Klay. Can you imagine all the open shots they would get? LeBron is the best passing forward in the league and he's completely content with passing first and scoring 2nd.

In terms of fit, I think this lineup would be fantastic:

Curry
    Klay
    Kawhi
    LeBron
    Green

I mean, it has the perfect mixture of offense and defense and Green obviously can play all front court positions effectively.

Curry
    Harden
    Kawhi
    Bron
    KD

Why do you even need a traditional big man? There's no big man in the NBA that is going to punish the above lineup to a greater extent than that lineup will demolish the opposition.

Curry
    Wade
    kawhi
    Lebron
    Giannis
    impossible to lose

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Dude, you can't possibly tell me that Lebron shouldn't be listed on every team in this thread. I get that you're a Warriors fan, but take off the homer goggles for a second.
    I just don't want my team playing LeBron ball.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

I just don't want my team playing LeBron ball.
    By "Lebron ball," do you mean "playing at a ridiculous level in the postseason that only Michael Jordan was ever capable of matching?" There isn't a team in the league that wouldn't want Lebron James in their starting five, and they'd be insane to say otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Curry
    Harden
    Kawhi
    Bron
    KD

Why do you even need a traditional big man? There's no big man in the NBA that is going to punish the above lineup to a greater extent than that lineup will demolish the opposition.
    I went with green because when you have the top 4 players in ball things like screens, spacing, rebounding, defense etc become a little more needed than more scoring/playmaking from an individual. I did think about a small guy r even AD but with curry/kawhi/Durant/lebron I just am not sure harden brings as much to a team already loaded with scoring/playmaking

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    By "Lebron ball," do you mean "playing at a ridiculous level in the postseason that only Michael Jordan was ever capable of matching?" There isn't a team in the league that wouldn't want Lebron James in their starting five, and they'd be insane to say otherwise.
    "Bron ball" offensive efficiency since he left for Miami:

2018: 3rd (114.1)
    2017: 3rd (113.6)
    2016: 3rd (110.9)
    2015: 3rd (111.1)
    2014: 5th (110.9)
    2013: 2nd (112.3)
    2012: 8th (106.6)
    2011: 3rd (111.7)

So Bron ball is pretty much a lock to be Top 5 offense efficiency-wise in the NBA and most often Top 3. The only team during that span to consistently be a better offensive team is GS, who has the greatest collection of offensive talent perhaps in league history.

I'd say Bron ball has worked out pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I went with green because when you have the top 4 players in ball things like screens, spacing, rebounding, defense etc become a little more needed than more scoring/playmaking from an individual. I did think about a small guy r even AD but with curry/kawhi/Durant/lebron I just am not sure harden brings as much to a team already loaded with scoring/playmaking
    And I completely get that, but I think more like the Dream Team, at a certain point the sheer individual talent level of each player becomes too much to deal with lol

I'm gonna go a little differently

PG Lebron
    SG Klay
    SF Kawhi
    PF Durant
    C Embiid

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast