Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Patriots got a bargain out of that Matthews cobtract holy ****. Obviously noone was willing to go anywhere near 5M if he signed that.

Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    Patriots got a bargain out of that Matthews cobtract holy ****. Obviously noone was willing to go anywhere near 5M if he signed that.
    www.firegute.com

This off season is just regular Ted crap with a megaphone to the press that says we talked to people. I'm still holding out hope things are gonna turn up though

I know it would have angered Rodgers and Iím sure that plays a role, but why not cut Cobb and sign Matthews. Iím not a huge Matthews fan to be honest, but heís a pretty good slot receiver and would have saved us like $8 mill over Cobb.

I mean, at the end of the day, I hate being the guy who thinks we could have signed a player for the same amount of money elsewhere. You just never know a guyís motives, whether itís money, location or coaching, but it stands to reason we could have gotten close to signing honey badger and Matthews for what we are paying Cobb this year.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...s-cavs-win-all

I definitely will not miss this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...s-cavs-win-all

I definitely will not miss this guy.
    if the Cavs win I could see him doing something like a giveaway to a certain amount of the followers who retweeted it just to cover his ***.

he is not the most brilliant person in the world.

a friend of mine gave him the nick name tofu

RIP Gene Wilder

lololol

Talk about no self awareness
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    if the Cavs win I could see him doing something like a giveaway to a certain amount of the followers who retweeted it just to cover his ***.

he is not the most brilliant person in the world.

a friend of mine gave him the nick name tofu
    Yea thank god he's gone, not the best scouting job by TT on him. Gotta vet these 1st round guys, this kind of character is not conducive. Not to mention is playing ability is pretty average too. Good trade getting him out.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyGrove View Post
    Yea thank god he's gone, not the best scouting job by TT on him. Gotta vet these 1st round guys, this kind of character is not conducive. Not to mention is playing ability is pretty average too. Good trade getting him out.
    Appears they are really going at it. This series could get interesting.

This tweet has went so far that Clay matthews official accounted even retweeted it and said he was just here for the jersey lol

Joe Thomas also sent out a similar tweet saying that he is supporting the Cleveland side and if the warriors win he will buy everyone who retweets that tweet an autographed Steph Curry game worn jersey

this is getting funnier lol

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    This tweet has went so far that Clay matthews official accounted even retweeted it and said he was just here for the jersey lol

Joe Thomas also sent out a similar tweet saying that he is supporting the Cleveland side and if the warriors win he will buy everyone who retweets that tweet an autographed Steph Curry game worn jersey

this is getting funnier lol
    lol at the second one
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    lol at the second one
    So where are the other ones at?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456