Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alabastertubby View Post
    you got some good points Crew. as far as Rodgers i think you attempt (do everything you can) to resign him as soon as possible. when you heard last week Kirk was going to test $25 per year in a bidding with 3 suitors you should have signed him immediately. the money Kirk was going to make was always going to rise. Green Bay learned little by waiting for the market to determine QB value. Flacco destroyed the numbers last time and now with how valuable Rodgers is in our system he might want $30 million per year. Show me the money!
    Yeah I would have liked to have that done. But Aaron's agent probably is...an agent, he knows these other guys are gonna sign quick and set the market for his guy. Can't force em to sign.

The Packers did want to get deal done sooner. Arod slowed this down to let the market set his value. Nothing wrong with that. He's going to be highest paid player, period. Ryan will be next then Arron.

I would have very pissed if we did any of these deals that have happened so far. Way too much money flowing right now. We'll get the guys we want. Just let the market slow down a little.

Quote Originally Posted by flodapack View Post
    I would have very pissed if we did any of these deals that have happened so far. Way too much money flowing right now. We'll get the guys we want. Just let the market slow down a little.
    Yeah I just said that too. I looked at the numbers at lunch off Reddit, yikes

ya some of these guys would have been fun but i think we are just fine yet. lots of guys on the market. especially corners.

Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    ya some of these guys would have been fun but i think we are just fine yet. lots of guys on the market. especially corners.
    Twitter guys still saying we want Johnson. Gonna be 15+ million methinks. But I'll take it lol

Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    Exactly. Hundreds of guys still looking for jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Twitter guys still saying we want Johnson. Gonna be 15+ million methinks. But I'll take it lol
    I'd love it too but would be surprised if we went that expensive. I guess you can give him a decent deal with one of those contracts with high final year $ that everyone knows will be a cut year.

I'd love it too but would be surprised if we went that expensive. I guess you can give him a decent deal with one of those contracts with high final year $ that everyone knows will be a cut year.
    Yeah true. Even if there's a little too much guaranteed but you don't get stuck forever to do it the other way. He's gonna want more than 3 and someone will do it. We just can't compete I don't think. I still think we want two second tier guys. It makes sense after Randall gone.

So Viks get Cousins and Bears get A-Rob...not liking our chances next season, wildcard at best

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    So Viks get Cousins and Bears get A-Rob...not liking our chances next season, wildcard at best
    Bears got top tight end in fa.

Vikings deal, on TV they're saying stuff to work out yet and not sure it's just figured all out yet fwiw.

Not sure if your WC thing is serious or not..

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Bears got top tight end in fa.

Vikings deal, on TV they're saying stuff to work out yet and not sure it's just figured all out yet fwiw.

Not sure if your WC thing is serious or not..
    Yeah forgot about Burton and Viks will win the division next year with Cousins and a healthy Cook coming back

I'll take my chances with Green Bay & Arod.

The 2018 league year doesn't even start until tomorrow afternoon. Same with free agency. We will improve our roster.

The 2018 league year doesn't even start until tomorrow afternoon. Same with free agency. We will improve our roster.
    We will improve our roster. We will improve our roster. We improve our roster.....

Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast