Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    With one trade?!!? Lol sure dude
    think he means NFL off-season not just GB.

thinks he means more than just our one trade.

I'm just hoping for a healthy Q rollings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney Stuckey View Post
    I'm just hoping for a healthy Q rollings.
    we are gonna be in trouble if we are relying on him for anything.

I meant nfl, not just green bay. Not sure if you picked that up or not

And the whoosh of the day goes to...

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh09e44 View Post
    So Trumaine Johnson is projected to get around 13 mil per season, per spotrac.

If that is accurate, how bad of a deal would that be for us? It could be structured at 10/12/14/16 as a 4 year deal worth 52 million AAV 13.

We would have to grab an extra 4-6 for 2018 from a restructure, but after that, his cap hit should fit in relatively nicely.
    I suppose I could live with that. I think he getting a bit more on average than that. But that's just a gut thing.

So Trumaine Johnson is projected to get around 13 mil per season, per spotrac.

If that is accurate, how bad of a deal would that be for us? It could be structured at 10/12/14/16 as a 4 year deal worth 52 million AAV 13.

We would have to grab an extra 4-6 for 2018 from a restructure, but after that, his cap hit should fit in relatively nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I suppose I could live with that. I think he getting a bit more on average than that. But that's just a gut thing.
    ya maybe. I suppose a few more dollars wouldn't make much of a difference tho. But id prob put our ceiling at 13.

Also he has collected around 30 mil the last 2 seasons on the tag. I wonder if that could factor into his decision. Don't blame him if it doesn't, but it could

I was kind of thinking of this today, I know we need a #1 corner no doubt but, I have also seen the mention of also bringing in an older guy for a veteran preference with most people saying bring Tramon back.

What about Darelle Revis? Pettine was his DC in Revis' first go around in New York, he probably isn't going to be overally expensive and if we sign someone or take a cb like Ward or someone else high Revis wouldn't have to be a #1.

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh09e44 View Post
    ya maybe. I suppose a few more dollars wouldn't make much of a difference tho. But id prob put our ceiling at 13.

Also he has collected around 30 mil the last 2 seasons on the tag. I wonder if that could factor into his decision. Don't blame him if it doesn't, but it could
    Probably just wants security now? I've had 14 in my head for what he'll end up getting. Not sure why lol but that's my feel

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I was kind of thinking of this today, I know we need a #1 corner no doubt but, I have also seen the mention of also bringing in an older guy for a veteran preference with most people saying bring Tramon back.

What about Darelle Revis? Pettine was his DC in Revis' first go around in New York, he probably isn't going to be overally expensive and if we sign someone or take a cb like Ward or someone else high Revis wouldn't have to be a #1.
    Does anyone know how he played when he came back?

Does anyone know how he played when he came back?
    all I can give you stats and really they don't look good but, he only played in 5 games

11 total tackles 0 ints 2 pds.

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    all I can give you stats and really they don't look good but, he only played in 5 games

11 total tackles 0 ints 2 pds.
    I saw a quote from a coach a couple days ago that was basically saying he was bad right away but settled in and was much better.

PFF score sucks. If that means anything.

I feel like with him it's probably whether or not how heart is there anymore.

I saw a quote from a coach a couple days ago that was basically saying he was bad right away but settled in and was much better.

PFF score sucks. If that means anything.

I feel like with him it's probably whether or not how heart is there anymore.
    true and what could help is Pettine. Revis had some of his best seasons when Pettine was his DC. Its just and idea

RIP Gene Wilder

Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast