Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 71 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Dont expect Jordy back. Probably good too because he didnt do anything beyond catch touchdowns. Good RZ threat but he lost his ability to stretch the field.

Sucks Colvin signed elsewhere. Really wanted him. We arent in for Johnson per some guys on twitter. So hopefully we look hard at the second tier guys. Im still hoping for Tramon to come back.

I'm almost thankful the Packers are out of the running for Trumaine Johnson. He's going to get a lot of money and isn't worth it IMO.

I think Gaines is a better option personally and should come a few mil cheaper. Haven't heard any connections of him and GB so idk but I'm hopeful. Injuries are definitely a concern with him though..

Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    Man that Colvin deal makes me wonder why we weren't in on it. Cornerback has been #1 issue but it is brutal for the Packers right now.
    because we got trumaine coming already

Johnson to the jets for 15 mill per year.

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Johnson to the jets for 15 mill per year.
    ok maybe we dont have trumaine coming lol way too much but hey more power too him. maybe gaines and claibourne would fit well?

Quote Originally Posted by StickyGreenFan View Post
    ok maybe we dont have trumaine coming lol way too much but hey more power too him. maybe gaines and claibourne would fit well?
    Would have paid that.

Want Melvin now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Would have paid that.

Want Melvin now.
    how would have we even afforded johnson? get rid of cobb too? lol

15m is insane for Trumaine Johnson. I just don't see it. No wonder GB was reported to not be in the running a couple hours ago. They were probably closer to 10 mil.
    Last edited by Kevolu; 03-13-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Still plenty of good and solid options.

What do people think About Gaines, Melvin, Dennard, and Carrie?

Carrie has good size and great athleticism. He also looked really good this year when I had a chance to watch the Raiders. Living near Oakland, I saw far too much of the Raiders now that I don't have Sunday Ticket.

If Gaines wasn't injured all the time I think he would be by far the best choice.

Johnson for 15 would've been a reach. But Colvin for 8.5 could've fit nicely.

real curious to see what guys like Melvin and Gaines could go for now.

i would hope Claiborne is a consideration too at this point.

we have 1 CB that can truly be penciled in to be relied on. You're in big trouble if you need Rollins Hawkins and Pipkins to play any sort of major role.

fwiw even some Eagles fans on reddit thought the idea of trading Darby made sense. so that basically confirms that they 100% would trade him lol

SOMETHING needs to get done tho.

i understand not breaking the bank for Johnson. Butler got a ton too. You wanna outsmart the system instead of falling victim to it. Find a CB in the draft for cheap, or a lower key FA with upside. I get all that.
    But you don't get in on the steal Peters was, you now don't steal Colvin who got a nice deal, our recent history of drafting CBs is an F- with another incomplete on the record. So it's hard to say we can even do that at this point..

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh09e44 View Post
    Johnson for 15 would've been a reach. But Colvin for 8.5 could've fit nicely.

real curious to see what guys like Melvin and Gaines could go for now.

i would hope Claiborne is a consideration too at this point.

we have 1 CB that can truly be penciled in to be relied on. You're in big trouble if you need Rollins Hawkins and Pipkins to play any sort of major role.

fwiw even some Eagles fans on reddit thought the idea of trading Darby made sense. so that basically confirms that they 100% would trade him lol

SOMETHING needs to get done tho.

i understand not breaking the bank for Johnson. Butler got a ton too. You wanna outsmart the system instead of falling victim to it. Find a CB in the draft for cheap, or a lower key FA with upside. I get all that.
    But you don't get in on the steal Peters was, you now don't steal Colvin who got a nice deal, our recent history of drafting CBs is an F- with another incomplete on the record. So it's hard to say we can even do that at this point..
    there is also another trade possibility but, this one is really on a low percentage chance of happening. I've seen some rumors that the Giants are wanting to trade Eli Apple. the reason I think this is unlikely to happen is he was rumored to be a headache for the Giants and the Packers already traded 1 headache but, who knows whats going on with the giants if its true DRC got benched for calling Ben McAdoo Ben McAdoodoo then who knows what Eli did.

RIP Gene Wilder

Wow. Signing Wilkerson is huge. GB has a legit dominant Dline now.

at least one corner now and im fairly happy about the offseason.

Wilkerson is signing with the Packers.

let see those numbers

Please a good cb now and draft well

Page 35 of 71 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast