Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,001 of 1001
    I'm not a huge Dez Bryant fan, but I think he could really be a great addition to this football team.
    It seems like he is going to have to lower his price tag before any team takes a serious look...or a team might get desperate and pay him if they have a couple serious injuries at WR.

No thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I'm not a huge Dez Bryant fan, but I think he could really be a great addition to this football team.
    It seems like he is going to have to lower his price tag before any team takes a serious look...or a team might get desperate and pay him if they have a couple serious injuries at WR.
    After what happened with bennett no more bad character guys please.

Bad character is such an over arching statement. Dez has some maturity issues for sure, but a lot of his ďissuesĒ come from frustration more than anything.

I donít think dez would be an issue in the locker room at all. Itís just is he worth whatever heís asking for and is it worth giving him a roster spot over a young guy who may have more long term value and special teams value? It depends on what heís asking for but Iíd say probably.

I agree. Sign him on a one year deal and let our bevy of 2nd year and rookie Wr develop. Cut Dez loose next year, maybe get a comp pick. his skills "dropped" more because Dak didn't/couldn't throw him open. Rodgers will surely utilize Dez's remaining talents. Adams, Cobb, Bryant, graham is pretty nasty. And god forbid Adams goes down with a concussion. Our Wr lineup will look pretty slim after that. Allison as our WR1 and Cobb as the 2 no longer seems to formiddable. I get it, Dez is a jerk, but he wants to have a great year to get paid again. Money is a great motivator.

Cheap deal with not a lot of guaranteed money and I dont see why we wouldn't at least try it? He might actually do OK when he doesnt have to be the #1 guy and drawing the defenses top corner each time. If it doesnt work out or we dont need him, cut bait

Didn't he already turn down 3 years 21 mil contract from Baltimore?

Sounds like he wants a 1-year prove-it deal but I doubt it will be cheap.

I swear he said earlier in the year it would just be weird to play for GB and he didn't feel comfortable with the idea or some **** like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevolu View Post
    Didn't he already turn down 3 years 21 mil contract from Baltimore?

Sounds like he wants a 1-year prove-it deal but I doubt it will be cheap.

I swear he said earlier in the year it would just be weird to play for GB and he didn't feel comfortable with the idea or some **** like that.
    He did but he had a goofy like smile while he said it. FWIW

No thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyGrove View Post
    After what happened with bennett no more bad character guys please.
    I wouldn't necessarily say he is a bad character guy. I would agree that he is a bit of a diva and immature though.Guys like Witten, Romo, and Elliot all speak pretty highly of him so it seems like he is a good teammate for the most part, just might be a little over emotional.

I always find it interesting the way people assess character concerns. Most of us didnít seem to have a problem with Ahmad brooks, who I believe has just recently settled a battery case that was originally considered sexual battery. We didnít seem to have a major issue with him and some even called for him to come back.

Dez has had a bit of legal trouble as well, but it wasnít anything as bad as brooks. Like Iíve said, heís kind of a diva, but his teammates have usually liked him. Bad character guy is kind of unfair to him Iíd say.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667