Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Stupid owners gonna stupid.
    Except it seems that Lewis may be the only guy who enables Brown and allows him to meddle as he wants. Given the lack of success before Lewis- even though he's been terrible in the playoffs- it seems that Brown is happy with this arrangement.

That $120k the Bills fans have donated to Dalton's charity is going to need to go to suicide support groups.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

I was going to defend the move but then I read that Paul Guenther is likely moving on as his contract ended. Retaining his two coordinators would have been key for Lewis in my opinion. The Bengals had quite a few younger defenders play many snaps, usually with good results. So I'll be interested to see what coach takes over there and what job he will do.

As a steeler fan. I don't mind one bit. Steelers/Tomlin own Marvin/Cinci. Yet they give the Ravens a hard time which is also a plus for us.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I was going to defend the move but then I read that Paul Guenther is likely moving on as his contract ended. Retaining his two coordinators would have been key for Lewis in my opinion. The Bengals had quite a few younger defenders play many snaps, usually with good results. So I'll be interested to see what coach takes over there and what job he will do.
    All the talk is Gruden is enamored with Guenther so he is most likely following Gruden to Oakland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

This should be every Bengals fan:

Well, if they bench or get rid of Dalton, maybe they'll be good? I don't understand how Lewis still has a job, and I don't understand how Dalton still has a job. Just mind boggling.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Lewis must have some serious black mail on the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Well, if they bench or get rid of Dalton, maybe they'll be good? I don't understand how Lewis still has a job, and I don't understand how Dalton still has a job. Just mind boggling.
    Well AJ McC was saying he doesn't think he'll ever get a chance in Cincy and wants to leave.

So they'll probably need to tank and draft a QB.

Maybe they're keeping Lewis until they draft a QB so they don't have to fire that coach too over a few 2-3 win seasons?
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    All the talk is Gruden is enamored with Guenther so he is most likely following Gruden to Oakland.
    Guenther probably comes with recommendation from Jay Gruden. Would be a good choice IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    where is Steven A.... he is always on the train of a white coach that doesnt win gets to stay and that would never happen with a black coach.
    To be fair, I donít think Iíve ever heard a bigger advocate (outside of Bengals fans) to get rid of the Marvin Lewis than Stephen A. He truly, in his boisterousness, is almost offended Marvin Lewis still has a job there and that the Bengals front office and ownership is content with the state of mediocrity. He also acknowledges how hard he backs the Rooney rule and is all about it despite this opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

Wow, just so stupid.

Who has more job security, BB or Lewis?

Before people blame Marvin Lewis for the Bengals playoff losses, just take a look at Andy Dalton's post season numbers, and let me know if he gave the Bengals any chance of winning a game.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Before people blame Marvin Lewis for the Bengals playoff losses, just take a look at Andy Dalton's post season numbers, and let me know if he gave the Bengals any chance of winning a game.
    I blame Marvin for sticking with bum *** Dalton.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast