Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Foles just has to be mediocre and we sohuld be able to win. i liked ATL to win this game in LA but im still shocked they open as favorites here, id expect that line to move in our favor as the game nears.

The Texans are trying to poach Joe Douglas! ****!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    The Texans are trying to poach Joe Douglas! ****!

Apparently we blocked them though. I wonder if Lurie and Howie would allow Joe Douglas to be our GM.

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Wowww I was hoping for Panthers thinking Rams were a lock. This changes everything. Things couldn't have worked out better for us. Another indoor team that sucks on the outside in cold weather.
    Falcons are coming of 6 grueling, emotionally fought victories all in a dome or warm weather.
    While were coming of 2 weeks of our main players re-energizing and getting a nice break. Cox, Graham and Jernigan should obliterate that Oline. I can see the Falcons by the second half just running out of steam. Rams gave that game away by two stupid turnovers on ST's of all things.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Apparently we blocked them though. I wonder if Lurie and Howie would allow Joe Douglas to be our GM.
    No way that happens again. Howie just gave that role up and took it back and no way he gives it up again.
    I don't expect any of our staff to be gone. Douglas is a temporary hold for the Texans anyways because their real GM will be back eventually.

Also to the person who said we'll get a second or third somehow. I think we'll move back and won't be picking at our spot. We'll be at the range where teams will want to move up to take a sliding player or a QB whos projected top second, but they won't want to give up. I'm fine with that, as long as within the first two rounds we get a LG or LT.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

If on Saturday, the #1 Eagles are underdogs to the #6 Falcons IN Philadelphia, why would that be a bad thing?
    Can you imagine how pissed off the players would be?

um the players could care less what the betting lines are and i imagine most of them arent even aware of it. it doesnt change anything.

No way that happens again. Howie just gave that role up and took it back and no way he gives it up again.
    I don't expect any of our staff to be gone. Douglas is a temporary hold for the Texans anyways because their real GM will be back eventually.

Also to the person who said we'll get a second or third somehow. I think we'll move back and won't be picking at our spot. We'll be at the range where teams will want to move up to take a sliding player or a QB whos projected top second, but they won't want to give up. I'm fine with that, as long as within the first two rounds we get a LG or LT.
    Howie isn't the GM though. We don't have a GM. It's a partnership between him and Douglas. But I imagine that Douglas would want to get paid like a GM. To be fair, his moves this off season have all been awesome.

I would be very concerned if he leaves (Douglas I mean).

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Wowww I was hoping for Panthers thinking Rams were a lock. This changes everything. Things couldn't have worked out better for us. Another indoor team that sucks on the outside in cold weather.
    Falcons are coming of 6 grueling, emotionally fought victories all in a dome or warm weather.
    While were coming of 2 weeks of our main players re-energizing and getting a nice break. Cox, Graham and Jernigan should obliterate that Oline. I can see the Falcons by the second half just running out of steam. Rams gave that game away by two stupid turnovers on ST's of all things.
    Why? I tried to tell everyone Goff was a fraud lol! McVay did a good job polishing up that turd.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Why? I tried to tell everyone Goff was a fraud lol! McVay did a good job polishing up that turd.
    I'm right there with you. I was never sold on Jared Goff. He still can't read defenses, his coach still has to tell him when to switch up plays before the snap. He doesn't do well in big games. Also locks onto targets (woods, kupp, and gurley had 37 targets combined and the rest of the team had 6). And I swear he's like a less athletic dak prescott, put an elite running back next to him to give the option of PA and his play goes up

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Foles just has to be mediocre and we sohuld be able to win. i liked ATL to win this game in LA but im still shocked they open as favorites here, id expect that line to move in our favor as the game nears.
    I saw on Twitter that it'd be the first time in NFL history that the #1 seed is the underdog in the conference semifinals.

Your baby can't do this

I saw on Twitter that it'd be the first time in NFL history that the #1 seed is the underdog in the conference semifinals.

It's fine. I'm OK with the Eagles having zero expectations going into the playoffs. Defense needs to play at an elite level and Foles needs to protect the ball and the Eagles have a chance. If the game turns into a shootout the eagles will lose, but the eagles should be able to beat the falcons in an old time physical grind it out style game.

Official Divisional Round Prep Thread

Yup and there were 6, I believe, number 2s that were. They went 4-2.

The eagles have been underdogs 3 times as the home team in the playoffs and won all 3.

I hate this stuff though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

According to Pro Football Talk, it is the FIRST time in the history of the NFL that the #1 seed is an underdog to the #6 seed.
    You can be pretty certain that the players will be asked about that all week.

we were projected to not be favored in any of our possible matchups. I believe we would be getting 3 vs NO and a pick em with Car. Insane. I would say favorites over ATL and CAR but like +1 or 2 vs NO.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast