Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Hate to be that guy but imma be that guy. With Nick Foles we cant win this playoff game. I expect the falcons to attack through the air and not rely so much on run game, foles cant keep up with Ryan and Julio.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Hate to be that guy but imma be that guy. With Nick Foles we cant win this playoff game. I expect the falcons to attack through the air and not rely so much on run game, foles cant keep up with Ryan and Julio.
    Low expectations for me. I expect an ugly game.

The return... 2018-19

fully expect to win a competitive game.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

01-30-2018, 10:57 AM #0 MILLERHIGHLIFE

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Enjoy that capspace with no win now pieces joining a injury-prone Embiid. hahhahahah Fultz pick looks very bad for you guys. I'm not even feeling sorry either. Talk about a boring process.

Eagles rush 30 times and 135+ yards on the ground, they are going to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

The Falcons are 1-3 in which they allowed 135+ games on the ground this year.

The Falcons are 8-4 when they've rushed 100+ yards but are 8-1 with 124+. In all of those games (the 9 where they were 124+), their opponent rushed for an average 82.2 yards with only 3 over 100 (107, 115, and 117{the only game they lost})

I'd honestly rather see Matt Ryan hold the ball and try to beat the Eagles. Bottle up the run and bring the pressure. Julio is obviously a threat but just destroy Ryan.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Eagles rush 30 times and 135+ yards on the ground, they are going to win.
    Agreed, we really need to have a strong running attack against the Falcons to control the time of possession. Hope Doug has made some necessary adjustments to get the ball out of Foles hands quickly and put the ball in the hands of the play makers to create YAC.

The thing we have working in our favor is that Steve Sarkisian has really managed to make this Falcons offense a bit above average. How does Julio Jones have 1 red zone touchdown all season long during the regular season?

They featured Mohamed Sanu in the red zone instead of someone like Jones..and in that same process managed to make the RB's less of a receiving threat out of the backfield.
    Last edited by Westbrook36; 01-08-2018 at 02:26 PM.

The falcons are actually a good first test imo. Their defense is below average, though they do have a good secondary. I'm a little concerned about their offense, mainly their passing game but I am confident that the eagles pass rush will be good enough to throw matt Ryan off his rhythm. If Eagles are able to hold the falcons to 2 TDs or less, then I think the eagles will win but if the falcons get 3+ TDs, I don't see the eagles keeping up without Carson wentz unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    The falcons are actually a good first test imo. Their defense is below average, though they do have a good secondary. I'm a little concerned about their offense, mainly their passing game but I am confident that the eagles pass rush will be good enough to throw matt Ryan off his rhythm. If Eagles are able to hold the falcons to 2 TDs or less, then I think the eagles will win but if the falcons get 3+ TDs, I don't see the eagles keeping up without Carson wentz unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I'd say the Falcons are about average, maybe slightly below. They don't give up many points. Bend but don't break. They are about average in opponent drives ending in points though. The thing that they aren't good at is creating turnovers. They are tied for 5th in the league in fewest turnovers.

What the Eagles have to do is create turnovers. They have created the 4th most TOs while Atlanta has been pretty good at not turning the ball over (9th least in the league). Let's see if the Eagles propensity for creating turnovers can overcome the Falcons propensity to not turn the ball over.

The Falcons are also quick scorers even though they haven't scored as much as you;d think this year.

controlling TOP, creating turnovers, running the ball. That's how the Eagles will win.

Working on the IGT now. I'll have it up sometime tomorrow morning.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345