Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,191
    Donovan McNabb was fired by ESPN for inappropriate behavior to a female colleague.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,665
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Donovan McNabb was fired by ESPN for inappropriate behavior to a female colleague.
    Not surprising.

    The return... 2018-19

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    71,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Not surprising.
    I donít want to live in a society that deems telling a woman that she looks like a squirter is considered harassment. Donovan is the real victim here.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,415
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I donít want to live in a society that deems telling a woman that she looks like a squirter is considered harassment. Donovan is the real victim here.
    I think Donovan McNabb was clearly just looking for Pokťmon.. He wanted to know if she had the squirtle

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,191
    FINALLY. Wild Card weekend is here. We will finally find out who the Eagles will play next week. I would think that it will be the Saints - but we'll see.

    The long range forecast for next Saturday at 5 P.M. is 38 degrees with a 70% chance of light rain and snow.
    I don't know how it can be 38 and snowing - but we'll see.
    Of course, this forecast can, and probably, will change.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,665
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    FINALLY. Wild Card weekend is here. We will finally find out who the Eagles will play next week. I would think that it will be the Saints - but we'll see.

    The long range forecast for next Saturday at 5 P.M. is 38 degrees with a 70% chance of light rain and snow.
    I don't know how it can be 38 and snowing - but we'll see.
    Of course, this forecast can, and probably, will change.
    Hoping the Falcons win today.

    The return... 2018-19

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    37,876
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I donít want to live in a society that deems telling a woman that she looks like a squirter is considered harassment. Donovan is the real victim here.
    Not sure if serious...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    37,876
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Giants and Redskins are set at TE but i guess Dallas could be in play but they have plenty of other bigger holes to fill. i think we are safe on him staying in the NFCE
    I could see the Redskins going for him. If I were them, Iíd rather Burton behind Reed instead of Davis at this point in Davisí career. Reeds inability to stay on the field has to be a huge concern. Redskins have the propensity to spend big and on surprising moves. I could see them going on for Burton definitely.

    Dallas too with Witten gets closer to the end. Burton would be a nice blanket for Dak... if they still believe in Dak.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    37,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Hoping the Falcons win today.
    Me too just donít see it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    71,146
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Not sure if serious...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not serious at all

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    37,876
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Not serious at all
    I know you love 5 so thatís why I wasnít sure lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,665
    Eagles. Falcons.

    I'm ecstatic.

    The return... 2018-19

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,415
    Eagles. Falcons. The fight for top bird in the league, next week.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,665
    God, Wentz would eat the Falcons alive. We just need Foles to complete passes and we can beat Atlanta. Our D is better than LA's D so I know we'll do a good job there. Just gotta score points.

    The return... 2018-19

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    841
    Thank You ATL! Hoping we won't see Brees or Keenum until the NFC Championship Game. Foles MUST make plays for us to have a chance. Control the clock with a solid running game from Ajayi/Blount. Play solid D and force turnovers or a short field. Score TD in the redzone. Win Saturday and Foles will be King of Philly for a week LOL.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •