Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    The players asked for harder, more intense practices and Pederson gave it to them.
    They probably need to get that intensity back, which may have been missing for the last 5 weeks.
    I heard this too. I like it. Shows that the team has heart.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

It also shows that they want to win.

You can't help but to have hope for this team even after all of the injuries...

- Sproles
    - Wentzilla
    - Peters
    - Hicks
    - Maregos
    - Darby (is back but was gone for a while)
    - My Mom
    - Your Mom

The list goes on...It's quite interesting to see how well we deal with adversity in the playoffs...could be a short run, but if we get past the first team...even a touch of luck or a couple turnovers could win you a SB.......

I don't really care who the Eagles get because it shouldn't matter if this is a Super Bowl caliber team. I think 3 out of the 4 games this weekend should be snoozers. Rams-Falcons should be the game of the week and I like the Falcons to win based off of history when it comes to 1st time qb's in the postseason and the fact that Goff has come up small in every single game against a legitimate opponent.

It also shows that they want to win.
    opposed not wanting to win?

I would love for us to get a stud Linebacker in the draft this year...or OL stud...or FA one and draft the other...

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    I would love for us to get a stud Linebacker in the draft this year...or OL stud...or FA one and draft the other...
    They went defense last year in the draft. I think that they will go offense this year - Left tackle or WR with the 1st pick.
    Not having a 2 or a 3 means that their choices will be rather limited - unless Foles is lights out in the playoffs and the Eagles could trade him for a high pick.
    I don't know what their cap situation is but maybe they could do something in FA.
    Getting 2 tight ends could also be a priority.

They went defense last year in the draft. I think that they will go offense this year - Left tackle or WR with the 1st pick.
    Not having a 2 or a 3 means that their choices will be rather limited - unless Foles is lights out in the playoffs and the Eagles could trade him for a high pick.
    I don't know what their cap situation is but maybe they could do something in FA.
    I wouldn't mind a Tackle at our pick. I think we will continue to see more from Mack Hollins in terms of Wide Receiver next year.

"If you a dawg, be a dawg!"

I agree with your first statement. I think they go offense with the first pick, probably a tackle imo.

The Eagles don't currently have a 2 or 3,but honestly I'm at the point where I almost expect Howie to work some magic and fill those draft pick holes somehow.

I don't understand the need for tight end tbh.. I'd rather just keep ertz and Burton. (I think trey Burton could be a stud with more snaps).

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I wouldn't mind a Tackle at our pick. I think we will continue to see more from Mack Hollins in terms of Wide Receiver next year.
    Mack attack! I'm also of this mindset. I think mack will start getting more snaps on offense and start to really impress. Guy is 6'4, has great hands, great speed, what's not to love?

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I agree with your first statement. I think they go offense with the first pick, probably a tackle imo.

The Eagles don't currently have a 2 or 3,but honestly I'm at the point where I almost expect Howie to work some magic and fill those draft pick holes somehow.

I don't understand the need for tight end tbh.. I'd rather just keep ertz and Burton. (I think trey Burton could be a stud with more snaps).

i dont think we will be able to keep Burton. Someone is gonna offer him starter money and he should take it. Would love to keep him but i think he has real potential to be a good starting TE. Celek should have a few years left in him to handle the role hes been in at least.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post

Unless a "miracle" happens, Burton is probably gone - and Celek is finished.

Yeah, Burton is going to get paid and get a better role in an offense. Keep your eye on Jacksonville with him.

"If you a dawg, be a dawg!"

Yea you guys are right, Burton is probably gone. I just don't wanna see him stay in the division if he leaves, nfc east has had so many tight ends kill the eagles over the years, would suck if a young stud leaves and starts becoming an eagles killer.

Your baby can't do this

Giants and Redskins are set at TE but i guess Dallas could be in play but they have plenty of other bigger holes to fill. i think we are safe on him staying in the NFCE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast