Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this Wild Card weekend matchup?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carolina Panthers

4 25.00%
  • New Orleans Saints

12 75.00%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    McCaffery one of the most over-hyped/rated guys in the nfl. If your a top 10 pick as a back you should be getting 1K on the ground to begin as a foundation. His pass catching is nice but the guy barely has over 1k yards from scrimmage combined rushing and catching. His YPC is pedestrian. If I wanted a slot receiver I could find guys like Cole Beasley or Edelman undrafted or in the 7th. 7 total tds. I mean he still has potential and COULD be a stud, but I hear announcers and writers talk/report like the guy is some amazing **** right now. I was big on him before the draft, but have cooled a bit. His run blockers aren't the greatest, but I still think he should of produced more as a rookie. RB the easiest transition to the NFL.
    He absolutely ate the Packers alive by himself for the most part. I think they are still trying to find his place in the offense and how to fully utilize his potential.

Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    He absolutely ate the Packers alive by himself for the most part. I think they are still trying to find his place in the offense and how to fully utilize his potential.
    Packers get eaten by almost everyone.

The guy has the tools and tonnes of potential. But I just don't like the drool fest right now. Dude needs to produce more especially as a runner (top 10 pick as a back). His pass catching is legit already and will only get better, but it's not to the point where it's going to keep coordinators up at night. Sure it commands the defenses respect, but his running has a lot to be desired in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Drew Brees has 24 TDs to 6 INTs in 11 playoff games. 100.7 rating. 2009 (Superbowl winner) he had 8 TDs to 0 INTs for a 117 rating that playoffs.

I wouldn't say he flops at all. And you even alluded to the running game, so even if he was a flopper, this is a different type of Saints team. They need him to manage the offense not be the offense like he was in his career.

This Saints team is good and wouldn't be surprised to see the Saints vs LAR in the NFCCG.
    Are they adopting a 3 team NFCCG? How will that work with Philly being a lock to be there?

Not capable? Please, I'm BDN homie..

McCaffery one of the most over-hyped/rated guys in the nfl. If your a top 10 pick as a back you should be getting 1K on the ground to begin as a foundation. His pass catching is nice but the guy barely has over 1k yards from scrimmage combined rushing and catching. His YPC is pedestrian. If I wanted a slot receiver I could find guys like Cole Beasley or Edelman undrafted or in the 7th. 7 total tds. I mean he still has potential and COULD be a stud, but I hear announcers and writers talk/report like the guy is some amazing **** right now. I was big on him before the draft, but have cooled a bit. His run blockers aren't the greatest, but I still think he should of produced more as a rookie. RB the easiest transition to the NFL.
    The only thing standing in his way is our OC. Our OL sucks but play calling and insufficient touches are the only thing holding him back. I hope we let him loose in playoffs, but I'm sure it'll be nothing but Stew for 1 yard gains.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Are they adopting a 3 team NFCCG? How will that work with Philly being a lock to be there?
    I want it, but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I want it, but...
    The horse is too high to fall off now.

Not capable? Please, I'm BDN homie..

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    The way cam is playing the saints win this easily... All Cam needs to do is be a game manager with his arm and run with his legs but lately the dude is a turnover machine and its amazing.

16 interceptions and 9 fumbles
    Just saying 16 interceptions and 9 fumbles is pretty misleading. If you watched the games you would see how many of those interceptions weren't his fault and should be on the WRs for not running their routes correctly or letting catchable balls go off their hands. There were quite a few picks that were on him too, but he's had very little help all season when it comes to receivers.

The fumble stat is completely misleading. He's had 6 fumbles as a runner and only lost 1. Besides those 6 "fumbles" there have also been multiple times this year where a RB/WR dropped a a lateral or backwards pass that was catchable which goes against Cam's stats even though he delivered a good ball. Just as an example of how misleading this is, Cam fumbled the ball against the Bucs two weeks ago on their final drive, picked it right up, and ran in for the game-winning score. Last week there were two fumbles credited to Cam but both were the fault of the RB and both were recovered by the Panthers.

This isn't McCaffrey's fault, the fault lies with the o-line and the play-calling. He hasn't received consistent carries throughout the season and when he has gotten carries the o-line hasn't been able to open holes on a consistent basis. It's not just McCaffrey either. Look at how much Stewart has fallen off this year which has led to Cam leading the team in rushing. The line has just been terrible for run blocking for the majority of the year.

The other problem is the play calling and play design. The Panthers just don't seem to be able to get the ball into McCaffrey's hands consistently and when they do and when they do he's not in a position to be able to make a play. There have been tons of screen passes and dump offs where he's had 0 blockers and has had to make multiple people miss in order to gain any yards. This is what I was worried about when the Panthers drafted him. He's obviously a dynamic talent as a runner and receiver but I was worried the Panthers wouldn't be able to utilize him in a way that maximizes that talent. I think if he were on the Saints you would see the same kinds of things from McCaffrey as you're seeing from Kamara.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    The only thing standing in his way is our OC. Our OL sucks but play calling and insufficient touches are the only thing holding him back. I hope we let him loose in playoffs, but I'm sure it'll be nothing but Stew for 1 yard gains.
    I agree with this 100%. It's been really frustrating to see the offense struggle at different times throughout the year and not see them make more of an effort to get McCaffrey the ball. Idk why we can't seem to even set up a decent screen pass. I feel like pretty much every other team can do that but it's a struggle for the Panthers for some reason. With how few weapons Cam currently has, McCaffrey should be on the field for pretty much every down (even just as a distraction) and getting way more touches. Stew has sucked this year but they keep force feeding him the ball for 1-2 yds at a time. They just refuse to adjust and move away from that which is why McCaffrey hasn't done better this year.

Saints in a slaughter

Saints win comfortably 27-13

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    This is the absolute worst matchup for us in the entire league. Nothing shy of NO ******** the bed and us having a great game will help us. Our trash receivers won't do anything on their secondary, so CMC and Olsen are our only threats.

I'd bet at least half his turnovers are on his receivers this year, with KB causing the majority. Once KB was traded Cam had two INTs before the **** show in Atlanta, and both were receiver errors. Cam started the year rough, but at this point he can only do so much to fix the trash around him. I have almost as many career yards as our #2/3/4/5 WRs combined. Byrd was looking good then got IRd, so now we're back to the same slow and talentless offense we were when KB was here.

Teams that play another team 3 times after going 2-0 in the regular season are 11-5, so statistically it is easy to beat a team 3 times lol.
    I watched them alot and i believe you..... but its cam and well that doesnt help my anti cam agenda lol... i hate him that much.

I will give him my respect just for helping get capers fired... if he didnt laugh at our defense we might have kept capers.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I watched them alot and i believe you..... but its cam and well that doesnt help my anti cam agenda lol... i hate him that much.

I will give him my respect just for helping get capers fired... if he didnt laugh at our defense we might have kept capers.
    Fair enough haha

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Panthers for the win.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

I don't know how you pick against the Saints in the dome.

Kamara is a beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast