Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this Wild Card weekend matchup?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carolina Panthers

4 25.00%
  • New Orleans Saints

12 75.00%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

NFC Wild Card: #5 Carolina Panthers at #4 New Orleans Saints

Sunday, January 7th at 4:40 PM EST/3:40 PM CT
    TV: FOX

Players To Watch

Offense

~VS~

Devin Funchess, WR #17 - 840 yards / 63 Receptions / 8 TDs
    Michael Thomas, WR #13 - 1245 Yards / 104 Receptions / 5 TDs

Defense

~VS~

Luke Kuechly, LB #59 - 125(74) Tackles / 3 INT / 1.5 Sack
    Cameron Jordan, DE #94 - 62(48) Tackles / 13 Sacks / 2 FF

Click For More Stats

I expect the Saints to win, but they're playing .500 ball the past 6 weeks so who knows. Just can't see Carolina, as bad as their offense has looked at times, going to NOLA and winning.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The way cam is playing the saints win this easily... All Cam needs to do is be a game manager with his arm and run with his legs but lately the dude is a turnover machine and its amazing.

16 interceptions and 9 fumbles

I'm taking the Saints. They beat them twice in the regular season and have home field advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I'm taking the Saints. They beat them twice in the regular season and have home field advantage.
    This is making lean towards Carolina. Tough to beat anyone 3 times in a year. Damn they beat them by double digits twice. I guess Saints win in a close one, as Carolina does make some adjustments, but the Saints overall owning of them proves too much.

Camolina in an upset.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Camolina in an upset.
    Cam sucks. NO rather easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Carolina. Saints beat them twice and itís damn hard to beat a team 3 times in the same season.

PROCESSING

Cam generally ups his game under the spotlight. They need to get McCaffery the ball more in the flat like they did against GB.

Brees tends to flop in big games. But that might not matter when you have that 2 headed running game of Ingram and Kamara.

Saints coming to Philly.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    Cam generally ups his game under the spotlight. They need to get McCaffery the ball more in the flat like they did against GB.

Brees tends to flop in big games. But that might not matter when you have that 2 headed running game of Ingram and Kamara.
    Drew Brees has 24 TDs to 6 INTs in 11 playoff games. 100.7 rating. 2009 (Superbowl winner) he had 8 TDs to 0 INTs for a 117 rating that playoffs.

I wouldn't say he flops at all. And you even alluded to the running game, so even if he was a flopper, this is a different type of Saints team. They need him to manage the offense not be the offense like he was in his career.

This Saints team is good and wouldn't be surprised to see the Saints vs LAR in the NFCCG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Going with the Panthers. Like Cam as a player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Drew Brees has 24 TDs to 6 INTs in 11 playoff games. 100.7 rating. 2009 (Superbowl winner) he had 8 TDs to 0 INTs for a 117 rating that playoffs.

I wouldn't say he flops at all. And you even alluded to the running game, so even if he was a flopper, this is a different type of Saints team. They need him to manage the offense not be the offense like he was in his career.

This Saints team is good and wouldn't be surprised to see the Saints vs LAR in the NFCCG.
    He hasn't been to the playoffs since 2013 where he looked fairly pedestrian. He has thrown an interception in 3 of his last 4 games. This isn't your NFL MVP Drew Brees. But right, this also isn't a team that needs NFL MVP Drew Brees.

This is the absolute worst matchup for us in the entire league. Nothing shy of NO ******** the bed and us having a great game will help us. Our trash receivers won't do anything on their secondary, so CMC and Olsen are our only threats.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    The way cam is playing the saints win this easily... All Cam needs to do is be a game manager with his arm and run with his legs but lately the dude is a turnover machine and its amazing.

16 interceptions and 9 fumbles
    I'd bet at least half his turnovers are on his receivers this year, with KB causing the majority. Once KB was traded Cam had two INTs before the **** show in Atlanta, and both were receiver errors. Cam started the year rough, but at this point he can only do so much to fix the trash around him. I have almost as many career yards as our #2/3/4/5 WRs combined. Byrd was looking good then got IRd, so now we're back to the same slow and talentless offense we were when KB was here.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    This is making lean towards Carolina. Tough to beat anyone 3 times in a year. Damn they beat them by double digits twice. I guess Saints win in a close one, as Carolina does make some adjustments, but the Saints overall owning of them proves too much.
    Teams that play another team 3 times after going 2-0 in the regular season are 11-5, so statistically it is easy to beat a team 3 times lol.
    Last edited by manbearchef; 01-02-2018 at 12:36 PM.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

McCaffery one of the most over-hyped/rated guys in the nfl. If your a top 10 pick as a back you should be getting 1K on the ground to begin as a foundation. His pass catching is nice but the guy barely has over 1k yards from scrimmage combined rushing and catching. His YPC is pedestrian. If I wanted a slot receiver I could find guys like Cole Beasley or Edelman undrafted or in the 7th. 7 total tds. I mean he still has potential and COULD be a stud, but I hear announcers and writers talk/report like the guy is some amazing **** right now. I was big on him before the draft, but have cooled a bit. His run blockers aren't the greatest, but I still think he should of produced more as a rookie. RB the easiest transition to the NFL.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast