Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this Wild Card weekend matchup?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Atlanta Falcons

6 37.50%
  • Los Angeles Rams

10 62.50%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Falcons pretty much with a cakewalk to the superbowl now
    lol....no chance for a home game and likely playing the top 2 seeds in their place, one which they already lost to at home.....maybe you make cake differently
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You suck at this.
    I’m going to keep predicting losers! 0-2 yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

How is Atlanta cakewalking to the SB when they won’t beat Philly?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    How is Atlanta cakewalking to the SB when they won’t beat Philly?
    Amazing that people are sleeping on our defense these past few games. Our D is better than the Rams D, the same Rams D that Atlanta was kicking field goals on.

All our offense has to do is be competent.

The return... 2018-19

Falcons are so ****ing lucky. How often does the 6 seed get you the easiest path to the NFCCG? Young Rams team, then a QB-less Eagles. They might not cakewalk to a SB, but they will cakewalk to the NFCCG unless the Eagles can dominate enough to get by with Napoleon Dynamite.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Damn that one really hit a nerve lol

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Damn that one really hit a nerve lol
    People like cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Amazing that people are sleeping on our defense these past few games. Our D is better than the Rams D, the same Rams D that Atlanta was kicking field goals on.

All our offense has to do is be competent.
    Throughout the season the Rams and Eagles defense were about equal. They were suspect to the run and we against quick passes.

The story of this game for the Rams was really Goff, who didn't play too well, and the two turnovers on special teams. Those were at least 6 gifted points off of FG, but the Falcons also turned one opportunity into a TD. Take away those points, even just the 6 instead of 10, and the game is a lot closer.

The Falcons defense is no joke either. They are a bit undersized in the front 7 though, and hopefully the Eagles can roll out a successful heavy running game. That's about the only chance I see us winning this game. The Falcons much up with our receivers too well for Foles to find much success: Trufant on Jeffery, Alford on Smith/Hollins, Poole on Agholor, Jones on Ertz. Agholor is probably our best bet.

Falcons were just there last year, they have the experience and coming off a convincing road win against the Rams they have all the confidence in the world. Vikings wont have played for a week and Philly for two weeks, which is supposed to be “rest” but often times bites you. Carolina is liable to **** the bed at any given time, the Saints are Atlantas biggest threat right now. I still have the Saints going but wouldnt be surprised at all to see the Falcons make it again

The Falcons showed a lot of mental toughness just by making the playoffs after the Super Bowl debacle. Add to that a playoff win in LA. They probably win next week too because of no Carson Wentz. If they face the Saints, it's an all NFC South CC game. If they play the Vikings, I would hope the game would be half as good as the last time the Falcons went to Minneapolis for the NFC title game (when Atlanta won in overtime in the 1998 season ).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345