Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this Wild Card weekend matchup?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buffalo Bills

2 11.76%
  • Jacksonville Jaguars

15 88.24%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Jags suck a little less to the tune of a 17-16 win.

Jags for the win
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Bills play well enough defensively to give Bortles problems. I can see an upset here, but I doubt it.

21-17 Jacksonville.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Bills play well enough defensively to give Bortles problems. I can see an upset here, but I doubt it.

21-17 Jacksonville.
    I think your comment kind of sums up how most Bills fans feel about the game. In a longer format...

Bills D vs Bortles? We got this.
    Tyrod vs Jags D? Well... he doesn't throw many INTs... probably will only put up 100 yards passing though.
    Bills D vs Fournette? Aw crap. We tend to give up 200 yards rushing in games.
    Shady vs Jags D? Tape up that ankle!!!

Jags should win, with the better O and better D. But it is just close enough that the Bills could win without it being a surprise.

Also have to consider that the Jags have sucked for at least two weeks now vs the 49ers and Titans. The Bills should be as good or better than both those teams.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I think your comment kind of sums up how most Bills fans feel about the game. In a longer format...

Bills D vs Bortles? We got this.
    Tyrod vs Jags D? Well... he doesn't throw many INTs... probably will only put up 100 yards passing though.
    Bills D vs Fournette? Aw crap. We tend to give up 200 yards rushing in games.
    Shady vs Jags D? Tape up that ankle!!!

Jags should win, with the better O and better D. But it is just close enough that the Bills could win without it being a surprise.

Also have to consider that the Jags have sucked for at least two weeks now vs the 49ers and Titans. The Bills should be as good or better than both those teams.
    i see someone hasnt paid attention and/or watched the nfl the passed 7 weeks
    ....coooookie

The real question is, will there be more Bills fans or Jaguars fans at EverBank Field tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Got the Bills going all the way
    no you don't

SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by krazylegz View Post
    i see someone hasnt paid attention and/or watched the nfl the passed 7 weeks
    Doesn't know the difference between past and passed, but expects to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Doesn't know the difference between past and passed, but expects to be taken seriously.
    He's not wrong. SF is much better than the Bills

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I want the Bills to win but I think Jacsonville wins. They have a ton of talent on Defense and the Bills Offense, especially without McCoy, is not very good.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bills fans are going to make some noise in EverBank today. Team will be fired up. They will find a way to win.

The only thing this game decides is who has a slightly more difficult path to the AFCCG between PIT and NE

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    The only thing this game decides is who has a slightly more difficult path to the AFCCG between PIT and NE
    The way the Steelers have been playing down to their opponents' level this season, I can see them losing against the Titans or Jaguars. (Pittsburgh won't face the Bills if they win, else I'd have included them, too.)

The Steelers blew out the Titans in the regular season, but even that game was close until the 4th quarter.

Regardless of what happens today, I am proud of this team and so happy for Kyle Williams, who has been the heart and soul of the Buffalo Bills defense for over a decade. Nobody deserves this day more than him.

Bill Cowher picking the Bills.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast