Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this Wild Card weekend matchup?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tennessee Titans

4 23.53%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

13 76.47%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Nicely done

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Lolol

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Want to say KC easily but theyll find a way to make it close, hell maybe even blow it
    Yep.

Funny how people still donít understand the LOS rule and legal/illegal passes.

This thread will be fun to go back through and read. All the Chiefs love.

Zn23 lol

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Easiest call of the wild card round. KC 30-17.
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Donít ignore the dime to Wilson on 4th that was dropped.
    They are not immune from blame. The Blame can go around. That is all. Maybe your a long time Reid apologist I don't know. He or Smith wasn't the main culprit, but when you keep getting first round exits and home playoff losses, something needs to be looked into, that's all I am saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartopper View Post
    This is solely on Andy Reid. Why he insists on taking over play calling is beyond me. The chiefs tried coasting after going yup 14-0. They went completely conservative. Then the last drive of first half they decide to start actually running an offense and scored while making it look easy. Then they come out the rest of the game being conservative again. Kareem hunt, the nfls leading rusher, carried the ball a total of 11 times. 11 TIMES. Iím probably in the miniority but I think we are better off without Andy Reid. He has done wonders for us but heís taking us as far as he can and now heís holding us back.

Welcome to the mahomes era.
    I don't think Andy Reid has much faith in Alex Smith too keep slinging it being aggressive. Hence why Reid drafted mahomes...... Who is far from a (conservative) quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    I don't think Andy Reid has much faith in Alex Smith too keep slinging it being aggressive. Hence why Reid drafted mahomes...... Who is far from a (conservative) quarterback.
    Then heís an even bigger fool. Smith has shown this season he can make the deep throws. We saw it in the first 4 games. And we saw it when Nagy took back over play calling.

But even if you donít have faith in smith, how can you not feed the beast in the backfield named Kareem hunt?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    lmao
    Well the prediction looked good after the first half. What happened in the 2nd half was an embarrassment.

AFC Wild Card: #5 Tennessee Titans at #4 Kansas City Chiefs

KC got robbed. That hit on TK was cheap.

"Killer Instinct"

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Raiders View Post
    KC got robbed. That hit on TK was cheap.
    when you do what they did in the 2nd half they didnt get robbed..... Smith and Reid got exposed.... That is 2 very different things. I am alex smith biggest supporter but if I was KC Id trade him for something asap and just go with the backup.... I think Reid has his faults but is probably a top 3-5 coach so id keep him but damn.

I told you guys before the game started (pg2) The Titans SUCK yet they made the playoffs for a reason.

Titans are now 11 and 0 when Henry hits 100.

Good for the Titans. That Mariota td pass to himself was one of the luckiest fluke things I've ever seen.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Never thought I'd see the day Big Red would get outcoached by Mike Mularkey. I mean against BB, Mike Tomlin, etc it's expected, but wow. He should just retire.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast