Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this Wild Card weekend matchup?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tennessee Titans

4 23.53%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

13 76.47%
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Jon gruden looks to be wearing a very expensive coat.... Hmm...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    He probably smiling all the way through the broadcast and only looks professional for when his face actually airs. I'd be too. He balling with that contract.

Quote Originally Posted by warehouseisbare View Post

Here's how I predict the game will actually go (no one knows...just for fun to see how wrong I am later)...
    1. Alex Smith with pick apart the Titans D but will be pressured a lot in the game and will lose a step as the game goes on. KC up at half.
    2. Titans will run well and eat up a lot of clock. Henry will have a big game which will set up play action for Marcus who will not wow anyone with his stats but will make smart plays.
    3. Byard will be on Kelce all day which will contain him as much as you can.
    4. Walker will have a big game.
    5. Game comes down to a winning kick.
    My crystal ball isn't for sale. I was right on 1, 2, 4, and sorta 5 because of KC missed a big field goal. Kelce injury was huge.

13.5ish fantasy points in one play?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Alex Smith was an absolute disaster in the 2nd half. I've never seen a QB play so well in the first half and then get shut down so badly in the 2nd half. I think he had like only 30 yards in the 2nd half and he kept going 3 and out and just couldn't make a single play in the 2nd half.

In some ways this game was a microcosm of his season. Started well, ended terribly.

This is the definitely the last game he'll ever play as a KC Chief. Good riddance too.

1/1 this weekend.

This is solely on Andy Reid. Why he insists on taking over play calling is beyond me. The chiefs tried coasting after going yup 14-0. They went completely conservative. Then the last drive of first half they decide to start actually running an offense and scored while making it look easy. Then they come out the rest of the game being conservative again. Kareem hunt, the nfls leading rusher, carried the ball a total of 11 times. 11 TIMES. Iím probably in the miniority but I think we are better off without Andy Reid. He has done wonders for us but heís taking us as far as he can and now heís holding us back.

Welcome to the mahomes era.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Alex Smith was an absolute disaster in the 2nd half. I've never seen a QB play so well in the first half and then get shut down so badly in the 2nd half.
    Did you not watch Alex Smith in the 2013 playoffs?

the curse of the walrus (andy reid) strikes yet again
    ....coooookie

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The Titans don't wow you, but they're perfectly capable of putting together a good game. Particularly when they put Mariota in harms way which I assume they'll do any time if the situation calls for it.
    Agreed. They won the way I thought they would by running the ball. I don't think the Chiefs defense is good

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Alex Smith was an absolute disaster in the 2nd half. I've never seen a QB play so well in the first half and then get shut down so badly in the 2nd half. I think he had like only 30 yards in the 2nd half and he kept going 3 and out and just couldn't make a single play in the 2nd half.

In some ways this game was a microcosm of his season. Started well, ended terribly.

This is the definitely the last game he'll ever play as a KC Chief. Good riddance too.
    3 drops ended drives.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    You cannot say they don't deserve none and the overall trend of the chiefs and andy reid early exits need some inquiring into. Another 5 yards on the dropped punt that was gifted and that kick doesn't hit the left crossbar. Just 5 yards could of have been the difference in the game. They didn't gain 2 yards for the rookie there.
    Donít ignore the dime to Wilson on 4th that was dropped.

Nailed it.

The return... 2018-19

Nicely done

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Give me Tenn in an upset.
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Ten sucks. KC rather easily.
    Suck it.

Mariota is a beast. Dude has heart. Get that guy a better coach.

The return... 2018-19

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast