Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 228
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    11,274
    2018 Mock Draft

    (Trade 1st round pick to BUF for their 21st and 22nd overall picks.)

    1st(21)- Mike McGlinchey OT ND
    1st(22)- Sam Hubbard OLB/DE OSU
    2nd- Anthony Miller WR Memphis
    4th- Frank Ragnow OG/C Arkansas
    4th- Isaiah Oliver CB Colorado
    5th- Da'Shawn Hand DE/DT Alabama
    6th- Austin Proehl WR North Carolina

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    61,442
    I wouldn't hate it. Just not a big fan of McGlinchey though.

    Ragnow would be solid, though he's a better fit in a power blocking scheme.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 01-10-2018 at 10:57 PM.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    11,274
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I wouldn't hate it. Just not a big fan of McGlinchey though.

    Ragnow would be solid, though he's a better fit in a power blocking scheme.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Yeah he could be replaced with Brown at RT.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    22,203
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    2018 Mock Draft

    (Trade 1st round pick to BUF for their 21st and 22nd overall picks.)

    1st(21)- Mike McGlinchey OT ND
    1st(22)- Sam Hubbard OLB/DE OSU
    2nd- Anthony Miller WR Memphis
    4th- Frank Ragnow OG/C Arkansas
    4th- Isaiah Oliver CB Colorado
    5th- Da'Shawn Hand DE/DT Alabama
    6th- Austin Proehl WR North Carolina
    if i had a word in edge wise. I would turn that 22 into a WR - best of Ridley Kirk or Sutton that are left. and make that 2nd a pass rusher, either Harrold Landry or Dorance Armstrong both seem like good picks.

    PErsonally i am unimpressed with Athony miller from what i saw. he didnt create much seperation, and yes, he comes down with contested catches...... but at 5'10-5'11 that isnt going to be able to work in the nfl where guys are just bigger. I personally allways love a receiver who can get open than a receiver who makes QB make throws that are 50/50.

    also, i want to make Mitches and the offense's life as easy as possible so double dipping offense seems ideal for me. I dont mind going pass rush But that WR position needs to be steadied.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  5. #125
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    22,203
    lol at walter footballs latest mock draft, has browns selecting no QB.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  6. #126
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    22,203
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post


    Not really trying to beat a dead horse but it is pretty much a given every single year that several players picked in the latter half of the first round turn out to be some of the better players picked. I hope Pace doesn't get infatuated with a singular prospect and at least plays the field to see if sliding back would benefit us.
    fun fact...... Adam Shaheen and his 72.4 PFF rating was better than all the first round TEs. that said, I think people have under valued how well Shaheen has looked as a blocker, I think the athletism and pass catching will come on later...... but his ability to block makes him a solid #2 TE at worst.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    11,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    if i had a word in edge wise. I would turn that 22 into a WR - best of Ridley Kirk or Sutton that are left. and make that 2nd a pass rusher, either Harrold Landry or Dorance Armstrong both seem like good picks.

    PErsonally i am unimpressed with Athony miller from what i saw. he didnt create much seperation, and yes, he comes down with contested catches...... but at 5'10-5'11 that isnt going to be able to work in the nfl where guys are just bigger. I personally allways love a receiver who can get open than a receiver who makes QB make throws that are 50/50.

    also, i want to make Mitches and the offense's life as easy as possible so double dipping offense seems ideal for me. I dont mind going pass rush But that WR position needs to be steadied.
    Well that assessment of Miller is 100% wrong lol. He is a great route runner and creates a lot of separation and he comes down with contested catches like Steve Smith and Antonio Brown.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    22,203
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Well that assessment of Miller is 100% wrong lol. He is a great route runner and creates a lot of separation and he comes down with contested catches like Steve Smith and Antonio Brown.
    I have not seen many cases of him not making contested catches...... Most of the stuff i see the defender is on top of him.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI for some reason.
    Posts
    18,413
    1 Calvin Ridley, WR Alabama
    2 Justin Reid, S Stanford
    4 Andre Dillard, OT Washington State
    4 Sean Welsh, G Iowa
    5 Jaylen Dunlap, CB Illinois
    6 Hunter Renfrow, WR Clemson
    7 Kareem Orr, CB Chattanooga


  10. #130
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    41,225

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    61,442
    https://twitter.com/PFF_College/stat...54107605786624

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Granger, IN
    Posts
    166
    Im all aboard the Clellin Ferrell train. His versatility, by putting his hand in the dirt or standing up off the edge fits perfectly in this defense. Reminds me of a younger, healthier version of Pernell McPhee.

    Then grab the best WR in the 2nd and a CB plus an OT to compete with Massie in the 4th. This is assuming the Bears bring back their corners and get a top WR in free agency.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    23,849
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan27 View Post
    Im all aboard the Clellin Ferrell train. His versatility, by putting his hand in the dirt or standing up off the edge fits perfectly in this defense. Reminds me of a younger, healthier version of Pernell McPhee.

    Then grab the best WR in the 2nd and a CB plus an OT to compete with Massie in the 4th. This is assuming the Bears bring back their corners and get a top WR in free agency.
    To my surprise, Dabo announced earlier that's he's returning to school.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    41,225

  15. #135
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chicago land
    Posts
    13,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Dude what!? Noooo

    Ferrell is a top ten talent...Get paid young man.

    Guy has been my first choice for weeks at 8 I am lost now.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •