Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thompson doesn't look right in front of the media because he doesn't want to be in front of the media. He is notorious for hating the media. That was some of the jokes Mark Murphy was making in his press conference yesterday.

its no different than Belichick talking circles when at his press conferences or Marshawn Lynch "I'm just here so I don't get fined"

RIP Gene Wilder

When they show TT on tv during a game he looks like he's mentally special and i always imagine him with that same look on his face when he's viewing college tape.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Thompson doesn't look right in front of the media because he doesn't want to be in front of the media. He is notorious for hating the media. That was some of the jokes Mark Murphy was making in his press conference yesterday.

its no different than Belichick talking circles when at his press conferences or Marshawn Lynch "I'm just here so I don't get fined"
    This is confusing. I am talking about what clearly looks like mental health issues and you are comparing that to guys fending off questions they don't want to answer?

Look, believe what you want to believe about what the Packers front office is telling the media, but it clearly is just a front trying to protect Ted. Which is fine. But nobody actually believes that...except you I guess.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234