Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dak played good enough before the Garrett induced brain bashing in Atlanta. Was to 5 total QBR going into Atlanta game. How do you think the Rams and Goff would have done this year under Fisher? I am beating my head against the wall because Garrett will still be here next year mismanaging this team and getting out schemed and out coached against most other NFL coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Dak played good enough before the Garrett induced brain bashing in Atlanta. Was to 5 total QBR going into Atlanta game. How do you think the Rams and Goff would have done this year under Fisher? I am beating my head against the wall because Garrett will still be here next year mismanaging this team and getting out schemed and out coached against most other NFL coaches.
    Yep it's pretty bad that Garrett still somehow has a job even though it's clear he cannot handle any adversity with the roster. Vikings lost Bridgewater and Bradford in successive years and they were still a competitive team (more than competitive this year). Patriots have lost a bunch of key players and they still keep on chugging along. Eagles lost Wentz and still ended the season almost undefeated (the last game doesn't really count though). We need a coach who can adjust to injuries and adjust during games. Garrett simply can't do it and he has never shown that he can. I guess we are going to have a Marvin Lewis situation on our hands for the foreseeable future. Coaching definitely matters, I don't see how the Jones family can't see that.

Get Haley in here and get Dak some weapons. go get Landry, move Williams and look WR at 19 in the draft. Dez is nothing more than a slot WR at this point in his career and you arent getting much if anything for him at this point with his contract. let haley use Dez to eat up the middle and use landry as his new AB.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yep it's pretty bad that Garrett still somehow has a job even though it's clear he cannot handle any adversity with the roster. Vikings lost Bridgewater and Bradford in successive years and they were still a competitive team (more than competitive this year). Patriots have lost a bunch of key players and they still keep on chugging along. Eagles lost Wentz and still ended the season almost undefeated (the last game doesn't really count though). We need a coach who can adjust to injuries and adjust during games. Garrett simply can't do it and he has never shown that he can. I guess we are going to have a Marvin Lewis situation on our hands for the foreseeable future. Coaching definitely matters, I don't see how the Jones family can't see that.

because Garret says yes sir all of the time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12