Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Behavior problems seem to have kept this team from being all that it could be. If you look at the players that have been suspended that if they were available. Even if you're talented, it doesn't matter if you're not available.

Word is that Gallup is developing nicely. Allan Hurns had a nice splashy catch and Dak is saying nice things about Tavon Austin. I wonder who's going to step up at tight end or if they're just going to acquire a vet.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a vet brought in at both LB and TE for depth.

Someone like Bowman at LB and Ertz at TE would be my targets.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    No point. Hes only got one more year left. Play it out. If anything this maybe makes it possible to keep him for cheap now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dallas was hoping a team would sign him and lose a 2nd rounder for it. dont think this is going to change their philosophy to "lets get him signed". dont know how fvcking up even more, makes you more valuable to your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    dallas was hoping a team would sign him and lose a 2nd rounder for it. dont think this is going to change their philosophy to "lets get him signed". dont know how fvcking up even more, makes you more valuable to your team.
    It makes them more valuable when the cost to retain goes down dramatically to the point where there is little to no risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Gregory has been reinstated! I said when he came out if could get his life together is a Von Miller type. Amazing quick first step. He would be perfect opposite side of Lawrence. Hope he truly wants to take advantage of this last chance. Dude is a helleva athlete.

If he could get his act together, that pass rush suddenly looks very good. Not to mention that linebacker that was just drafted is supposed to be very good in coverage...the defense could look a whole lot better.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617