Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Seattle swinging the ax around today.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Seattle swinging the ax around today.
    Funny how so many called the collapse.

Not capable? Please, I'm BDN homie..

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'd be cool with that. There's credible rumors that we're getting Norv Turner, which I'm not too thrilled with. I was hoping to get a young OC who could creatively create separation with his scheme and will utilize the short stuff, not Turner's hold the ball for 20 seconds and go deep offense.
    Unless Norv learned anything from his stint with the Vikings then you guys are screwed. His Air Coryell offense is outdated and unless you have a tremendous OL you will fail. You got the QB, a big WR in Funchess, but you have Matt Kalil.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Unless Norv learned anything from his stint with the Vikings then you guys are screwed. His Air Coryell offense is outdated and unless you have a tremendous OL you will fail. You got the QB, a big WR in Funchess, but you have Matt Kalil.
    We basically run a EHP with a ton of AC concepts already so at worst it's a lateral move. I'm not a fan of Turner, but I don't think he had enough to work with in MIN. Teddy is a poor fit, the receivers weren't ready, the OL was trash, and it was probably tough for any OC to scheme around an aging Peterson who doesn't fit anything but a ground and pound offense.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Norv Turner knows offense and quarterbacks, great move by Rivera to bring him in. They've worked together before, so he knows what Turner is going to bring to the table.

Fangio back to Bears
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Funny how so many called the collapse.
    Nah Cable should of been gone by now his offensive lines have been terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Nah Cable should of been gone by now his offensive lines have been terrible.
    Hard to do that when the Seahawks have refused to really address the position like they should. Same for the Colts too.

Brian Daboll is leaving Alabama to take the Bills' OC job- http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ve-coordinator

The Titans just fired Mike Mularkey. Winning record, playoffs, playoff win -- I don't know what they expected. Was Mariota not developing fast enough the reason?

Jon Gruden just brought in Tom Cable as OL coach. That's weird, since Cable used to be their head coach.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 01-15-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Most likely Haley called his last game in Pittsburgh.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Hopefully Butler too.

A DC that can have mixed looks between 3-4 and 4-3 would be nice. Need to do something drastic to get away from the LeBeau tree.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I just read a article blaming Air Coryell on the Dallas offensive struggles this year. Made a lot of good points . You gotta have WR who can go get the ball .

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Well deserved.
    Amen. Few know but we pulled Randy Fichtner (QB Coach) down from the booth to the sideline to act as a go between for Haley and Ben.

PROCESSING

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast