Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    If no Cousins then whoever would be a decent vet bridge for a reasonable price....then get our franchise QB in the draft. Rosen/Mayfield...whoever.

That's plan A/B/C...

all hinges on Cousins..

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    The reason he stayed behind Dalton is because Dalton may not be big time but he was consistently above average and they hoped he'd finally take the next step. There was no real reason too bench Dalton for McCarran. However I'll pass on him because it's Paxton lynch year too show us something. Next year quarterback class is far more superior.
    what? what qbs have as much hype or a solid resume at this point as Sam Darnold/Josh Rosen did at this point last year?
    The Denver Broncos are on the Clock...
    WHO DO YOU CHOOSE?:
    Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen or Baker Mayfield

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Fromm from Georgia will be top pick in 2 years he is a stud.. unless he regresses big time

Sports fans check out my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX7...ONEiygcjbfyUHQ for nfl and sports videos

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyBronco08 View Post
    Fromm from Georgia will be top pick in 2 years he is a stud.. unless he regresses big time
    Yeah but like you said, that's two years from now lol. Next year's class looks like ****.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    I would much rather gave foles who had a phenomenal season under Reid and then he just lead the eagles to a super bowl and killed it. There is a reason mcccaron stayed behind Dalton. There is a valuable talent with McCarron tho IMO a high end backup but bottom half starter.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I don't know, he may have benefited from a scheme/specific coaching. There was a reason he was considering retirement. He's decent but not the best option that is out there. Plus, we would have to give up compensation to get him. I would rather keep the pick(s) and sign one of the other guys who have equal talent/numbers if Cousin's doesn't sign here. Plus, our coaching wasn't 100% reliable last year. I need them to prove it first before I can get behind their beliefs

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah but like you said, that's two years from now lol. Next year's class looks like ****.
    No the time to address our QB of the future is now. Either get Cousins or draft the QB of the future with a bridge QB to mentor. In 2 years, we may not have an elite D anymore. Don't want to waste our strength

In Elway I Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfan4life View Post
    I don't know, he may have benefited from a scheme/specific coaching. There was a reason he was considering retirement. He's decent but not the best option that is out there. Plus, we would have to give up compensation to get him. I would rather keep the pick(s) and sign one of the other guys who have equal talent/numbers if Cousin's doesn't sign here. Plus, our coaching wasn't 100% reliable last year. I need them to prove it first before I can get behind their beliefs
    Yeah he was just my front option out of McCarron and Bridgewater and Bradford, keenum is prolly 1b next to foles. But In reality I would rather go cousins or draft baker or Rosen.

Yeah he was just my front option out of McCarron and Bridgewater and Bradford, keenum is prolly 1b next to foles. But In reality I would rather go cousins or draft baker or Rosen.

Yup it's either Cousins or draft imo. I won't have an issue with whatever QB we draft as long as it's in the first round. No Rudolph or Jackson for me please.

Next year's QB class potentials:
    Justin Herbert Oregon: I like him but he has some schematic questions. Need to see another year of tape. He's my early prediction for QB1
    Drew Lock Missouri: Big arm and good frame and decent athlete but erratic w/ his ball placement.
    Clayton Thorson Northwestern: Smart kid, solid athlete and arm. Kind of an andy dalton type imo.
    Will Grier West Virginia: Solid athlete w/ some downfield touch but another one I'm not sure he can run a consistent NFL Offense
    Jarrett Stidham Auburn: Former high recruit transferred from Baylor. Good athleticism and arm. Needs consistency.
    Nate Stanely Iowa: Big arm and frame. Downfield accuracy needs work. Needs to work on off platform throws and ad lib ability.
    Daniel Jones Duke: Big guy with an okay arm. Talk is he is pretty intelligent. Arm should be better than it is for his frame.
    The Denver Broncos are on the Clock...
    WHO DO YOU CHOOSE?:
    Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen or Baker Mayfield

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

True true. I am with you on those 3

In Elway I Trust

I'd rather have Keenum than Foles, but really I'd rather not have any of them.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112