Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Interesting hire. Every where he has been has had good o lines and rushing attacks. Not sure how he fared at utep but random note he coached up Ryan clady at Boise state!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Well one of his guards at UTEP is rated as a top 50 player in the draft this year and is the second highest rated guard in the draft I guess.

If only we needed another guard..... Or kaybe McGovern moves too center? Or maybe not?

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Well one of his guards at UTEP is rated as a top 50 player in the draft this year and is the second highest rated guard in the draft I guess.
    Will "the Destroyer" Hernandez?

Yeah he good.
    Last edited by Dr Cyanide 28; 01-04-2018 at 12:08 PM.
    Broncos' Christmas Wishlist: Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    If only we needed another guard..... Or kaybe McGovern moves too center? Or maybe not?
    Yes. Team is going to try to trade Paradis. McGovern was very up and down at G. I don't think he has the mass they want for the position. A bit too stubby. Strong but without the frame lacks some functional strength and arm length. McGovern could be a VERY good power C though.

With the Broncos hiring Sean Kugler, former OL and Interim Head Coach at UTEP, to be their new offensive line coach, it's pry time to know the name WIll Hernandez. Listed at 6'4" 330lbs, Hernandez played the past few seasons at UTEP and is a hulk of a human being, currently ranked as the second best guard in the upcoming draft class. A power blocker with tremendous strength, Hernandez is a real fit for what Musgraves likes in his guards and a prime candidate for the Broncos second round pick in the upcoming draft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmrHSyDXf6A

Broncos hire Mike Sullivan as their QB coach and Curtis Modkins as their RB coach.

Don't know much about either of them, but the Bears run game has been strong the last two years. We get the production or close to what they've gotten out of Howard the last two years and Cohen this year, I'll be thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Don't know much about either of them, but the Bears run game has been strong the last two years. We get the production or close to what they've gotten out of Howard the last two years and Cohen this year, I'll be thrilled.
    Yeah unfortunately he was only there during this last season. 2016 Modkins was the OC for San Fran and he was the Lions RB coach from 2013-2015.

Lions RBs have been awful for awhile. Abdullah and Riddick just haven't produced. Little nervous bout that hire!

Could it be any worse than Studs? I don't know about you guys but RB coach doesn't seem to be much of an importance to me. Not much they can do unless the o-line is doing their jobs. Unless it's Bobby Turner.....it's j.a.g to me.

Same deal with WR's coach. Tolbert, for all intents and purposes, seemed to be a cool guy for his players and knew his stuff. But unless we get a guy that is known as one of the top in the league at their position coach....not much the WR's can do without the QB being competent.

The OLB coach would be interesting as well. What was he suppose to tell his two OLB's (Cause all he had to work with were Von and Shaq)? Rush better?

That was probably the most interesting fire of the assistant coaches.

Olivo deserves a trip to the CFL. That guy was a ****in moron. How you can't instruct your players to kick it out of the endzone or to stop taking it out of the endzone is beyond me. He can't even get them lined up right. This happened at least 5 times this season!

I don't think I ever saw a delay of game off a kick-off before this season.....then we proceeded to try to do the off-side kick AGAIN....as if the opposition didn't know it was coming.

I hope Elway reloads on Defense again. Broncos won Super Bowl with great Defense. Let Paxton develop. 5th pick? I donít honestly know. Beast oline, Defense again, so many options. Resign Talib instead of paying Qb $$$. Fix offense through the draft maybe Broncos get lucky. Broncos need another Trevathon, and Malik.
    I like Josh Allen though, but isnít he Paxton Lynch basically?

The 2017 Broncos offense was once again a monumental disappointment. However, looking at the roster, there are some potential 'sleepers' who could provide a 'spark' to the offense next offseason if given the chance (and the play at quarterback and the offensive line is improved).

https://scout.com/nfl/denver-broncos...2018-113725469

Quote Originally Posted by Denverbronco007 View Post
    I hope Elway reloads on Defense again. Broncos won Super Bowl with great Defense. Let Paxton develop. 5th pick? I donít honestly know. Beast oline, Defense again, so many options. Resign Talib instead of paying Qb $$$. Fix offense through the draft maybe Broncos get lucky. Broncos need another Trevathon, and Malik.
    I like Josh Allen though, but isnít he Paxton Lynch basically?
    We must take.Darwin James the elite safety out of fsu to pair with Simmons. The dude is a beast and a quarterback on the defense that'll get you lined up right, Change the play's accordingly etc. That's a good start at reloading on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    We must take.Darwin James the elite safety out of fsu to pair with Simmons. The dude is a beast and a quarterback on the defense that'll get you lined up right, Change the play's accordingly etc. That's a good start at reloading on defense.
    Sure he is a freak and might be versatile but he might not be a true safety just a tweener and to take him at 5 would be a mistake. I'd rather have Roquan Smith if we go defense.

I don't see any way we go defense with the first pick tbh.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast