Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 181
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,314
    Lol y'all don't understand the point. My point is there isn't a single QB who would develop in those conditions, and we better have learned from it if we draft another.

    And Sanchez was cut before his first game in Denver my dude. So no I don't think that really counts when there was only a two month period when both were on the team.

    If Lynch put the time in that Siemian did, then Lynch might have been successful because Lynch has more natural talent in his pinky finger than Siemian does in his whole body.

    I'm glad that we are moving on from both QB's. It's pathetic that it took this long to figure out how trashy Trevor was though. Needless to say, we're about to see our best QB play in the last 3 years here next year.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,218
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Lol y'all don't understand the point. My point is there isn't a single QB who would develop in those conditions, and we better have learned from it if we draft another.

    And Sanchez was cut before his first game in Denver my dude. So no I don't think that really counts when there was only a two month period when both were on the team.

    If Lynch put the time in that Siemian did, then Lynch might have been successful because Lynch has more natural talent in his pinky finger than Siemian does in his whole body.

    I'm glad that we are moving on from both QB's. It's pathetic that it took this long to figure out how trashy Trevor was though. Needless to say, we're about to see our best QB play in the last 3 years here next year.
    I'm with ya. Broncos staff handled pax poorly with changes and just him being raw. But if the kid also just wants to be handed the keys cause he is a 1st rounder it ain't gonna happen.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Lol y'all don't understand the point. My point is there isn't a single QB who would develop in those conditions, and we better have learned from it if we draft another.

    And Sanchez was cut before his first game in Denver my dude. So no I don't think that really counts when there was only a two month period when both were on the team.

    If Lynch put the time in that Siemian did, then Lynch might have been successful because Lynch has more natural talent in his pinky finger than Siemian does in his whole body.

    I'm glad that we are moving on from both QB's. It's pathetic that it took this long to figure out how trashy Trevor was though. Needless to say, we're about to see our best QB play in the last 3 years here next year.
    You are way too confident in the Broncos supposedly moving on from lynch, I think fans and analysts are just assuming that Elway is over his young 1st round pick after just 5 starts but it would be incompetent too do such a thing and Elway knows this, which is why he'll take one of the best players available like Chubb the next Julius peppers and Darwin James who is the next Sean Taylor...... Of course if Barkley slips too 5 then that is automatic..... But id love too bolster the defense with one of those two guy's.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    9,760
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    You are way too confident in the Broncos supposedly moving on from lynch, I think fans and analysts are just assuming that Elway is over his young 1st round pick after just 5 starts but it would be incompetent too do such a thing and Elway knows this, which is why he'll take one of the best players available like Chubb the next Julius peppers and Darwin James who is the next Sean Taylor...... Of course if Barkley slips too 5 then that is automatic..... But id love too bolster the defense with one of those two guy's.
    As it always has been, you're gonna curse everyone out and figure out a way to play the race card once Elway does the exact opposite that you want. And then of course, you'll be banned once again just to come back the next off season to start it all over again.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,314
    I mean I was all about Lynch before he was even drafted. But being lazy is not acceptable, and Elway isn't dumb enough to give a lazy player the keys to the offense.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    20,384
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Not saying he gets a free pass. He doesn't. But let's not act like the Broncos FO is blameless for why he's such a colossal bust. It goes far beyond just tailoring the playbook for him. Look at the high draft pick QB's of other teams. Wentz had Chase Daniel mentoring him...a guy who knew the ropes in the NFL but was never going to be a threat to be a long term starter. Then Nick Foles. Goff had Keenum. Winston had Glennon. Mariota had Whitehurst. Carr had Trent Edwards. Bridgewater had Shaun Hill.... The list goes on and on.

    You want to fault Lynch for being lazy and non professional, and like I said... He deserves a lot of blame. Trust me. I was a huge Lynch supporter, and I've flipped 180 degrees on him. BUT every other team that drafts a QB realizes that they need a vet backup to show the young QB what it takes to be an NFL QB.

    What's the biggest knocks on Lynch? That he's lazy, doesn't get into his playbook enough, and hasn't tried to take command of the team. What do teams bring in older backup QB's for? To show the young QB's all of that stuff! Brock isn't a good QB, but he's mastered every one of these things. Why? Because he sat behind Manning and learned the daily life of a QB.

    I'm done with Lynch. He made his bed, and now he has to lie in it. The point of me bringing all this up is to say that I hope Denver learned from their mistakes. If you draft a young QB, you better build a support system around him. I'd love to have a QB room that looks like this next year.

    Rosen
    Henne/Moore/Daniel/Anderson
    Lynch

    Just give the rookie a strong vet presence, and it will go a long way.
    I know you liked Lynch predraft. I didnít, but I was so wrong on a lot of QBs that year. But when he was drafted, I was all in.

    Iíll give you some credence to having no seasoned vet to help Lynch along the way. Osweiler was probably the closest. But if thatís solely whatís holding him back, is that really what you envision our QB to be? Waiting for things to fall in place to be successful?

    And though Lynch didnít have a seasoned vet, he did have Kubiak and Elway as resources to pick their heads. And other than winning, Kubiakís main job was to get him ready. I guarantee he put the effort I. How bad/uncaring did Lynch have to be for Kubiak to refuse to play him?

    Lynch doesnít care. Mayfield has done more in a JUCO year to improve himself than Lynch has his entire NFL career. He has initiative. Lynch doesnít and itís very unlikely he will.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    As it always has been, you're gonna curse everyone out and figure out a way to play the race card once Elway does the exact opposite that you want. And then of course, you'll be banned once again just to come back the next off season to start it all over again.
    What the hell are you talking.about? Dude you must be drunk.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    I know you liked Lynch predraft. I didnít, but I was so wrong on a lot of QBs that year. But when he was drafted, I was all in.

    Iíll give you some credence to having no seasoned vet to help Lynch along the way. Osweiler was probably the closest. But if thatís solely whatís holding him back, is that really what you envision our QB to be? Waiting for things to fall in place to be successful?

    And though Lynch didnít have a seasoned vet, he did have Kubiak and Elway as resources to pick their heads. And other than winning, Kubiakís main job was to get him ready. I guarantee he put the effort I. How bad/uncaring did Lynch have to be for Kubiak to refuse to play him?

    Lynch doesnít care. Mayfield has done more in a JUCO year to improve himself than Lynch has his entire NFL career. He has initiative. Lynch doesnít and itís very unlikely he will.
    Yup. Unfortunately predraft didn't indicate that he was lazy and unmotivated....I can't stand players who waste the opportunity given to them.

    All I'm saying is that we've got to put a much better effort into drafting the next guy. I don't think Cousins comes here...I really don't. This time of the year you have to look at the two biggest stories for the Broncos, and discredit at least one of them as being a smoke screen. The two biggest stories are that Denver is going to go hard after Cousins, and that they love Mayfield.

    A little lesser known story is that a few days ago Elway stated that with ten picks "We have the ammo to move up." Right now I think that Elway's number 1 plan is to try and get the first pick from the Browns, and they're sending out these other stories to keep the real one hidden.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    159
    I'm still trying to.figure out when this whole lynch is lazy stuff came about. Kid isn't lazy, and he obviously cares a ton or he wouldn't have boohood when he thought he was done for the year. He then came back in just those few weeks better than he was the previous start.

    Lol @ Mayfield has proven himself in the NFL by playing in college.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    159
    The Broncos would be fools too trade up honestly.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,314
    Reuben Foster was arrested for domestic violence.... Thank God we didn't draft him.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,018
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Reuben Foster was arrested for domestic violence.... Thank God we didn't draft him.
    amen here
    The Denver Broncos are on the Clock...
    WHO DO YOU CHOOSE?:
    Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen or Baker Mayfield


    #GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

  13. #118
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Reuben Foster was arrested for domestic violence.... Thank God we didn't draft him.
    Yep! I really wanted him too. I really wanted that dominant defense again......but now glad we didn't draft Foster.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,218
    Von miller really out here courting Kirk cousins hard. From rainbows to housed and super bowls haha

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    159
    Unless von is going to take a 10 million dollar pay cut he should just be quiet and support lynch/kelly.

    We cannot have cousin's at 30 per and von at 20 per and be competitive.... Like seriously 50 million of the cap tied up into two players? Never going too work.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •