Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Can the Redskins shaft Cousins anymore than they already have?

I mean damn...the guy found out about the Smith trade via twitter. Not only that but they got a worse QB than him to be his replacement...plus paid him big bucks too.

Keep Nick foles as far away from Denver as possible. He is a good dude. Had a few hot games got mvp. But he is Trevor 2.0. Good for a game here or there but overall he is garbage. And isnít worth draft picks and a big contract. If we canít get a guy free and clear unless itís a great deal for us. Then I say draft QB high and hope he isnít Paxton 2.0

Holy ****...Josh McDaniels will NEVER get a job outside of New England. Seriously, it's despicable how much of a scumbag this guy is.

Perfectly epitomizes everything New England is about.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Elway was the reason Manning came here not Bay-Bay.

And PFM absolutely made Bay-Bay who he is today. His routes were crisper, his focus was better, dude took the talent that he already had and made it flourish into big time production.

That's what HOF QB's do.
    Sorry but your opinion means little when manning said out of hus own mouth how it would be awesome too play and grow with an elite WR whose BIG.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofaxsyourself View Post
    Keep Nick foles as far away from Denver as possible. He is a good dude. Had a few hot games got mvp. But he is Trevor 2.0. Good for a game here or there but overall he is garbage. And isnít worth draft picks and a big contract. If we canít get a guy free and clear unless itís a great deal for us. Then I say draft QB high and hope he isnít Paxton 2.0
    I agree with you on this one. And as for Cousins I just feel like he is WAY to expensive for us to acquire when we can spend the money on multiple FA to improve the team. And I am all in on MAYFILED.....if not him Rosen.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Can the Redskins shaft Cousins anymore than they already have?

I mean damn...the guy found out about the Smith trade via twitter. Not only that but they got a worse QB than him to be his replacement...plus paid him big bucks too.
    The laugher is cousins is Smiths clone. Tjat is cousins ceiling lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    The laugher is cousins is Smiths clone. Tjat is cousins ceiling lol.
    Lol this is prolly the worst post you have had since coming back.

Cousins career 62 games 65% comp 16206 yards 99 TDs 55 ints 2.6 Int% 93 QB rating

Smith career 156 games 62% comp 31888 yards 183 Tds 96 Ints 2.1 int% 87.4 QB rating

121 less games and he already has nearly half of Smith's yards, already has about 54% of Smith's Tds, INTs are a bit higher due to different style of play(never been called captain check down or game manager) similar INT% better QB rating

Wanna talk wins (bs qb stat measurement) Smith's first 5 years he was 19-31. Cousins first 6 years he is 26-30-1

Cousins Will surpass Smith completely in every thing baring injuries. Cousins get offensive talent Smith has been blessed with from coaching to weapons Cousins Will be elite to borderline elite.

Paxton is out man, elway doesn't trust his work ethic already, elway is over Paxton. Time to move on and start picking your favorite QB from free agency and draft cause it's gonna be one of them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    Sorry but your opinion means little when manning said out of hus own mouth how it would be awesome too play and grow with an elite WR whose BIG.
    Well yea..he sure said he would love to play with some of the talent that was already here but you're fooling yourself if you think he came here BECAUSE of Bay-Bay.

No Elway, no PFM. No SB's appearances. No SB. Period.

@jamersmerilatt

During his NFL career, Paxton Lynch has been coached by three offensive coordinators who have been fired a collective five times in the past 13 months. #Broncos #Fact

Woah... Lynch would have to be a super star not to be a bust lol

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    @jamersmerilatt

During his NFL career, Paxton Lynch has been coached by three offensive coordinators who have been fired a collective five times in the past 13 months. #Broncos #Fact

Woah... Lynch would have to be a super star not to be a bust lol
    Please don't make excuses for Lynch. He'd be a bust even if he had the same OC during his entire career. Good Lord, we're using the Cutler excuse for Lynch.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Please don't make excuses for Lynch. He'd be a bust even if he had the same OC during his entire career. Good Lord, we're using the Cutler excuse for Lynch.
    Maybe. But the fault that he's a bust is as much his own as it is the Broncos. How are you going to draft a project player that everyone knows is a project, not give him a veteran QB to show him what it takes to be a pro, and dump his coaching staff every year?

Sure it sounds like he's lazy, and doesn't put the work in. But Denver didn't exactly set him up to succeed either. My only hope is that they learned from their mistakes if they draft another young guy.

As for Cutler, I have no idea what you're talking about. Cutler wasn't a bust, and we would have killed to have a QB put up the numbers he put up in his final year in Denver, this year. 4,500 yards, 25 TD's, and 18 picks... I'd take that in a heartbeat considering that our 3 QB's this year put up 3,500 yards, 19 TD's, and 22 picks.

Dude, Lynch gets no free passes. Could Denver have tailored the playbook more to his strengths? Absolutely. Wish they did. But he doesnít give a ****. Tailor an offense around a guy who doesnít take it seriously, whatís the point? Sloter showed more dedication and understanding of the playbook in OTAs and camp than Lynch has in years. Heís kinda like Tebow without a work ethic. Honestly, Iíd rather have Tebow than Lynch. At least one appreciated the opportunity he had.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Dude, Lynch gets no free passes. Could Denver have tailored the playbook more to his strengths? Absolutely. Wish they did. But he doesnít give a ****. Tailor an offense around a guy who doesnít take it seriously, whatís the point? Sloter showed more dedication and understanding of the playbook in OTAs and camp than Lynch has in years. Heís kinda like Tebow without a work ethic. Honestly, Iíd rather have Tebow than Lynch. At least one appreciated the opportunity he had.
    Not saying he gets a free pass. He doesn't. But let's not act like the Broncos FO is blameless for why he's such a colossal bust. It goes far beyond just tailoring the playbook for him. Look at the high draft pick QB's of other teams. Wentz had Chase Daniel mentoring him...a guy who knew the ropes in the NFL but was never going to be a threat to be a long term starter. Then Nick Foles. Goff had Keenum. Winston had Glennon. Mariota had Whitehurst. Carr had Trent Edwards. Bridgewater had Shaun Hill.... The list goes on and on.

You want to fault Lynch for being lazy and non professional, and like I said... He deserves a lot of blame. Trust me. I was a huge Lynch supporter, and I've flipped 180 degrees on him. BUT every other team that drafts a QB realizes that they need a vet backup to show the young QB what it takes to be an NFL QB.

What's the biggest knocks on Lynch? That he's lazy, doesn't get into his playbook enough, and hasn't tried to take command of the team. What do teams bring in older backup QB's for? To show the young QB's all of that stuff! Brock isn't a good QB, but he's mastered every one of these things. Why? Because he sat behind Manning and learned the daily life of a QB.

I'm done with Lynch. He made his bed, and now he has to lie in it. The point of me bringing all this up is to say that I hope Denver learned from their mistakes. If you draft a young QB, you better build a support system around him. I'd love to have a QB room that looks like this next year.

Rosen
    Henne/Moore/Daniel/Anderson
    Lynch

Just give the rookie a strong vet presence, and it will go a long way.

Poor Lynch, he had to earn the keys to the franchise instead of being given it...and he's failed in a colossal fashion. Oh why wasn't he born with a silver spoon in his mouth?

I'm pretty sure Mark Sanchez was around when Lynch was drafted. Was he not a professional? Or did Lynch need a veteran throughout an entire season to show him how to study and learn a ****in play book? OTA's is where you learn. Sanchez was there for that. What was Lynch doing?

Nah, man. No sympathy for Lynch. Yes, the Broncos have gone through a crap ton of changes on the offensive side...yes...it doesn't bold well for a known project but Lynch dug his own grave.

Onward.

Lynch learned the broncos madden playbook better than the actual one.. I liked him at first and wanted him to succeed but he just seems like he doesn't want it

Sports fans check out my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX7...ONEiygcjbfyUHQ for nfl and sports videos

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast