Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    One of those moves where you knew it was going to happen and it made/makes sense, but still sucks. One of the more talented players on offense (though that list is pretty small) and one of the only players that showed he actually gave a damn. I'll definitely cheer for him. Really hope he doesn't land in NE though.

Meh I am not upset about it tbh. His best year actually was in 2014.

It's not actually that he's a bad back... He's just not explosive at all. In 4 years of actual playing time Anderson has never had a rush of over 50 yards. He's only had one catch of over 50 yards in his career. And this year he only 4 total TD's... As a matter of fact, he's averaging fewer than 5 total TD's a year for the last three years.

Anderson has 7 rushing TD's in the last two years. To put that into perspective:

Gurley
    Ingram
    Bell
    Howard
    Fournette
    Murray
    Hyde
    Gordon
    Kamara
    Hunt
    Lynch
    Freeman
    Elliot

All had 7 or more rushing touchdowns THIS YEAR. I know it's not all on him, but we need more from the position. You have to love his heart and his determination, but at the end of the day, we need more from the position.

And this is in no way me throwing my chips into the pot for Booker. Honestly I hope we draft a back. And I want to see more of Hop Henderson.

But the good news is there will be fewer Raiders fans in the stands when they play here. C.J.'s mom won't be in attendance.

CJ was a class act. He always ran hard for us, especially in the post season. Wish him nothing but the best going forward wherever he goes (hopefully not to a rival or hated team!). Knew this was coming unfortunately and I will miss that little bowling ball

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

I still remember how he played his heart out in the playoff game against the Colts. So much of the team looked like they had given up, but not CJ.

corny dad jokes
    Last edited by CakeOrDeath; 04-23-2018 at 06:29 PM.

So Rosen and Mayfield get picked before Denver picks, assuming the top 4 are

Darnold
    Rosen
    Mayfield
    Chubb

What would Elway do?

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    So Rosen and Mayfield get picked before Denver picks, assuming the top 4 are

Darnold
    Rosen
    Mayfield
    Chubb

What would Elway do?
    You know what Elway would do... He'd draft Allen and then say "He was our highest rated QB going into the draft so we're very excited to get him at 5."

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You know what Elway would do... He'd draft Allen and then say "He was our highest rated QB going into the draft so we're very excited to get him at 5."
    I don't think that's going to happen and I'm pretty confisent Elway wouldn't say/do that. If it he does, I'll be pissed.

What makes you say that btw?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I don't think that's going to happen and I'm pretty confisent Elway wouldn't say/do that. If it he does, I'll be pissed.

What makes you say that btw?
    Allen seems like an Elway type QB, and I feel like every year Elway says whoever they drafted was one of their highest rated at the position (I think he even said Lynch was the second QB on their draft board.

I don't think they'll draft Allen tbh. I do think they'll draft a QB though, and I think all reporters and bloggers reporting otherwise are all being fed a giant smokescreen. I don't think it's a coincidence that the rumor of us not drafting a QB really picked up steam when we started bringing in the top 4 for visits.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Allen seems like an Elway type QB, and I feel like every year Elway says whoever they drafted was one of their highest rated at the position (I think he even said Lynch was the second QB on their draft board.

I don't think they'll draft Allen tbh. I do think they'll draft a QB though, and I think all reporters and bloggers reporting otherwise are all being fed a giant smokescreen. I don't think it's a coincidence that the rumor of us not drafting a QB really picked up steam when we started bringing in the top 4 for visits.
    Is it cause ALlen is a tall QB like Os and Lynch? Thatís his type lol

I assume that big board factors in positional value? Pretty nice to see, thanks for sharing, Doc.

It's for the better of the team, especially if we draft a RB, but I'm sad to see CJ go. It was inevitable. But he was so likable and we got to see him start as an UDFA. I wish him well and will be rooting for him.

He'd be so ridiculously good in that Blount role in New England which scares me lol

With 3 top QBs taken and Chubb also gone, with McCarron in and CJ out, if he decides that he doesn't like Allen, perhaps he'll draft Barkley. He could also take Nelson or trade down. It should work out well.

Lots of rumors/smoke screens. Indy and Denver supposedly looking to move down.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

New Podcast name folks!

Coming Soon to a Backfield Near You!
    Von Miller and Bradley Chubb

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    With 3 top QBs taken and Chubb also gone, with McCarron in and CJ out, if he decides that he doesn't like Allen, perhaps he'll draft Barkley. He could also take Nelson or trade down. It should work out well.
    I don't know if the Broncos value rb's enough to draft one at 5. same thing for a guard aka Nelson.

Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast