Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
    Ray is done. Even if he gets the surgery, has it "fixed", he still has to rehab, get the strength back for normal functions then get it ready for football function.....plus get in shape for the grinds of the season which you can't do when you're away from football activities.

It's the exact same course as last year. It may not be "season ending" at first....but he's pretty much done. Can't rely on him for anything if he does come back.

Next man up. Hopefully, Holland is the steal everyone says he is.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Ray is done. Even if he gets the surgery, has it "fixed", he still has to rehab, get the strength back for normal functions then get it ready for football function.....plus get in shape for the grinds of the season which you can't do when you're away from football activities.

It's the exact same course as last year. It may not be "season ending" at first....but he's pretty much done. Can't rely on him for anything if he does come back.

Next man up. Hopefully, Holland is the steal everyone says he is.
    Yeah...sucks about Ray. Had high hopes for him. Especially after we went after him aggressively! If the injury is chronic or not, he sounds screwed
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yeah...sucks about Ray. Had high hopes for him. Especially after we went after him aggressively! If the injury is chronic or not, he sounds screwed
    The kid has already got 4 surgeries on it. The wrist is one of the worst places to get an injury in. He may have to play with a cast on his wrist for the rest of his career (pure speculation) and he's just not the type of player to do damage with a cast on.

For a guy who relies so heavily on his speed rush...that punch is so vital for him to win matchups. Really sad for Ray but it looks like he'll have resurrect his career outside of Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah I guess he's been really good in OTA's. He was the best QB in red zone drills today too. Hopefully he takes this momentum into training camp.
    Case keenum isn't going to get beat out by lynch is he?

Lynch couldnít even beat out Case Keesum. Guy has no shot against Keenum.

No Lynch won't beat out Keenum lol... He will be the number 2 QB, and they'll go to him if Keenum struggles though.

Itís quite in here..... A little to quite 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Gofaxsyourself View Post
    Itís quite in here..... A little to quite 🤔
    Dead szn

Coming Soon to a Backfield Near You!
    Von Miller and Bradley Chubb

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Well right when we signed Holland I said he was making the team. Didnít figure Ray was falling apart.

Bring on training camp pleasseeeeeee

CBS Sports article predicting 8 wins for the upcoming season:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...e-back-season/

I'm always a pessimist. Im hoping our 2017 draft can really step up and play a massive factor in our season. Butt. Dhop. Henderson. Walker. Bolles(improves on a good rookie year) if that draft can help and 2018 top 3 picks kill it. I'm shooting for 10 wins.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just read that talib story. Iím glad he is gone. What a piece of crap. Telling Elway. I wonít report so there wonít be a trade when Elway had a better trade set with the 49ers.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647