Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    We, apparently, had a pretty easy schedule this year. 12 easiest in the league, hopefully our success this year isnt do to that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    If you add up all the wins of the teams each team has victories against, Vikings have the second highest total of opponent wins in the playoffs (NE has the highest). I think the easiest schedule stat has more to do with a bad NFC North division.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Looks like Case has played 4 playoff teams right? Steelers (his first game though), Rams, Falcons, Panthers. I am not sure if 4 playoff teams is a lot or not tbh but I care more about getting in real competition like this over those lesser games for sure. At least we have some under our belt even though it kinda seems low to me.

A lot of people dont want to play the Saints. I actually wouldnt mind them. I dont think they are that good on the road and Brees is showing his age (whether we want to believe it or not). He's a pocket passer who doesnt move around much so guys like him and matt ryan are ripe for the picking for our Dline. I'd rather face them than a younger/ more mobile type qb. Im also not sold on the saints defense ...

We, apparently, had a pretty easy schedule this year. 12 easiest in the league, hopefully our success this year isnt do to that.

Can thank the Browns for making our opponent record much easier

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

12th easiest is based strictly on opponent's final record....a few teams we played slumped and/or tanked the latter part of the season....and we did go 3-1 against the tough NFC South while manhandling the Rams

....and I'd rather play the Saints than the Panthers, I think..and not just because we beat them easily to start the season while losing to the Panthers
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 01-02-2018 at 08:28 PM.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Can thank the Browns for making our opponent record much easier

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Im just looking for reasons to not be dissapointed when we lose next week.

If you cant beat them, join them

Given we don't play, that might prove difficult
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Yes a loss will truly hurt but given the strength of the NFC I know anything can happen. I hate the Saints ever since 09 and while it would be great to hand it to them I really don't want to play them lol. Carolina seems to be inconsistent and ATL might have just as much talent as anyone. Rams are playing great and the Eagles still have a solid defense but that offense has struggled.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Given we don't play, that might prove difficult
    Next week, not this week. Follow along, you might get the hang of it..

If you cant beat them, join them

I think we are almost certainly going to play the Rams in the divisional round ( I dont see the Falcons winning on the road against the Rams) and I feel pretty good about that matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    I think we are almost certainly going to play the Rams in the divisional round ( I dont see the Falcons winning on the road against the Rams) and I feel pretty good about that matchup.
    While I feel good about pretty much anyone we play but the Rams game should have been much closer than the final score. Kupp had that fumble at the goal line and also a big missed catch in that game. The Rams left some plays on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    While I feel good about pretty much anyone we play but the Rams game should have been much closer than the final score. Kupp had that fumble at the goal line and also a big missed catch in that game. The Rams left some plays on the field.
    As did we. I just think its easy to get Goff confused with lots of shifts and disguised coverages. Also seemed like the noise really got to them.

As did we. I just think its easy to get Goff confused with lots of shifts and disguised coverages. Also seemed like the noise really got to them.
    I think we can cause problems for again like last time but I do worry about McVay having another crack at game planning for our defense. If we do play again I expect it to be closer than the last time. I do believe as long as we don't let Gurley run wild and we defend their screen game we should be in good shape.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

#Faith

Ya for sure we did rattle him with different looks and the noise. Which one would expect to even be louder!!!

We won’t lose a game at home this season...... book it !

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast