Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    after he wins another super bowl with the Pats
    What’s with the sig? Didnt you just say you wanted two other guys instead and that we shouldn’t hire Patricia?

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    What’s with the sig? Didnt you just say you wanted two other guys instead and that we shouldn’t hire Patricia?
    he was my 3rd option and never did i think that the Lions would make John D their head coach

i'm just happy we have a coach that knows what he's doing, knows situational football, isn't going to try to run the clock out after we take a lead

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    he was my 3rd option and never did i think that the Lions would make John D their head coach

i'm just happy we have a coach that knows what he's doing, knows situational football, isn't going to try to run the clock out after we take a lead
    And how do u know that?

And how do u know that?
    go watch him talk about Malcolm Butlers INT in the super bowl and you'll see

But hey, we’ll have the first coach and qb in the history of the nfl that wears their hats backwards together... that’s something...

Quote Originally Posted by Primestein View Post
    But hey, we’ll have the first coach and qb in the history of the nfl that wears their hats backwards together... that’s something...
    So excited about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Primestein View Post
    Does that makes us more marketable in inner cities?

Well, looks like he's our guy for better or worse. Patricia did a coaching clinic at Notre Dame some time ago. Was interesting to see how he coached DBs. Here it is if anyone wants to see it. These normally don't tell you a whole lot, but it is interesting to see his demeanor and some of his philosophies in certain respects.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2018/...ve-back-drills

Quote Originally Posted by Zspooner View Post
    Well, looks like he's our guy for better or worse. Patricia did a coaching clinic at Notre Dame some time ago. Was interesting to see how he coached DBs. Here it is if anyone wants to see it. These normally don't tell you a whole lot, but it is interesting to see his demeanor and some of his philosophies in certain respects.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2018/...ve-back-drills
    what I find interesting is his first job in New England was actually their offensive line
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

How about Tony Oden for DC? He's coached the Lions secondary for the past few seasons, getting the most out of Slay, Quin, Lawson and a few others.

He should be in line for a promotion.

How about Tony Oden for DC? He's coached the Lions secondary for the past few seasons, getting the most out of Slay, Quin, Lawson and a few others.

He should be in line for a promotion.
    That makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    That makes sense.
    Plus he's black. The Lions have been dumping black GMs & coaches like its going out of style. Someone's gonna say something soon...gotta do that Rooney rule thing.

Plus he's black. The Lions have been dumping black GMs & coaches like its going out of style. Someone's gonna say something soon...gotta do that Rooney rule thing.
    gosh that rule is such a joke, but you're probably right.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234