Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wild Card Round: Buffalo Bills (9-7) at Jacksonville Jaguars (10-6)

Sunday, January 7th at 1:05 PM EST/12:05 PM CT
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Offense

~VS~

LeSean McCoy, RB #25 - 1138 yards / 4.0 YPC / 6 TDs
    Leonard Fournette, RB #27 - 1040 Yards / 3.9 YPC / 9 TDs

Defense

~VS~

Micah Hyde, S #23 - 82(65) Tackles / 5 INT / 13 PDef
    Calais Campbell, DE #93 - 67(47) Tackles / 14.5 Sacks / 3 FF

Click For More Stats
    Last edited by hughest4; 01-02-2018 at 03:29 AM.

Weird...

I hope Anquan Boldin is enjoying his retirement next Sunday.

winnable game

I like being the underdogs coming in off of an emotional Sunday. Time to fire it up!

Thank you for the edit Hughest!

The Bills are 0-3 in their last three playoff games, going back to 1996. All were Wild Card games and included a home loss to Jacksonville, which was the last playoff game played at Rich Stadium. That was also the final professional game for Jim Kelly. So, there is some redemption to be had 21 years later.

I'm fired up! Win or lose, I am beyond thrilled and thankful that we are finally seeing our Buffalo Bills in a playoff game again. This will be the longest week ever.

The good news is, even though this is an away game, the Bills will have thousands of fans at the game.

Even though they are reporting McCoy may still play, I'd expect a signing to be announced no later than Wednesday.

I will say it now, if Tyrod wins this game, he will remain our QB next season.

im only 29 and i became a TV sports fan in my teens. never in my career as a bills fan have a watched them play a playoff game. this is very exciting.

Your finally getting a taste of Buffalo coming alive then. Back in the super bowl era, Buffalo was electric. Couldn't drive down the street anywhere without seeing someone with a Bills banner on their car and at every red light, nothing but people honking their horns to the tune of Lets Go Buffalo. If we win this game, it will get crazier.

Well i live in toronto so i wont get the full feel. but i feel it inside my soul lol.

Made the babymama change the day we were throwing my sons birthday so i wouldnt miss any of the game.

On the menu at the Ripper's house will be Buffalo chicken pizza and Buffalo chicken toasted ravioli (I'm from St. Louis). This really has been the longest week ever. Almost there!

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Well i live in toronto so i wont get the full feel. but i feel it inside my soul lol.

Made the babymama change the day we were throwing my sons birthday so i wouldnt miss any of the game.
    My Son's Bday is on the 6th, so we got lucky to have his party on Sunday and to finally watch A Bill's playoff game at his party.

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    My Son's Bday is on the 6th, so we got lucky to have his party on Sunday and to finally watch A Bill's playoff game at his party.
    Hahaha I'm guessing your son is much older than mine. My boy is only 6 so he doesn't give a **** about the bills lol.

Mine is 15. He never cared about football, but Iím letting him know itís ok to jump on the bandwagon now.

Itís game day!

Win or loose, we are incredibly lucky to watch the playoffs today. We will need a great game plan to make up for McCoy playing on one leg as well as our best WR having a torn Meniscus.

My Predictions for this game. Bills win because Tyrod Taylor rushes for 100 yards. Now that itís the playoffs, McDermott needs to forget about the pocket passer, who has injured offensive weapons playing next to him and allow Tyrod to pretend he is Michael Vick this post season.

Hauschka will kicks 3 FGs of 55 yards and longer and Bortles gift wraps 3 INTs to our secondary.

Marrone will also play it Uber safe and rather than kicking a 55 yard FG, he will punt the game away, playing the field position game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast