Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Browns Fans please explain this to me

How in the world does your Owner still bring back this guy for next season? After going 1-15 last season and 0-16 this season? And yet still as a job? While there are coaches out there who actually won games and they get fired. How?

Hue Jackson's terrible but the team's averaged less than 5 wins a season since coming back in 1999, it's going to take a lot more than a good HC to fix that.

Maybe Hue is a wizard, because apparently he still has his "magic" or so Haslem seems to believe.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    How in the world does your Owner still bring back this guy for next season? After going 1-15 last season and 0-16 this season? And yet still as a job? While there are coaches out there who actually won games and they get fired. How?
    They won't be good next season either. Jackson can supposedly coach QBs so maybe they'll want to see about that.

I do believe firing head coaches for not having a QB is silly. Especially when it's been the GM's plan all along to suck for draft picks.

your not gonna find many Browns fans

SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

They knew this was a possibility going in. Hence the firing of the GM who tried to “moneyball” the NFL by adding a **** ton of picks over quality picks. Hue was nothing more than a placeholder coach. Someone to get them through the bad years that was a hot name that gets some fans interested.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    They knew this was a possibility going in. Hence the firing of the GM who tried to “moneyball” the NFL by adding a **** ton of picks over quality picks. Hue was nothing more than a placeholder coach. Someone to get them through the bad years that was a hot name that gets some fans interested.
    I can't remember where I read this from, but I did read an article from a reputable site a few months ago that having more draft picks was the way to go. Essentially, the more picks you have, the more chances you have to "hit" on certain players.

Browns can literally go from 0-16 to 8-8 next year or better. Good receivers with Gordon and Coleman, good TE, perhaps they can buy Bell also, draft one of Rosen, Allen, Darnold, and then draft Fitzpatrick. If they can’t entice Bell, draft Barkley.

That offense can be legit next year, and the defense is on the brink
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I can't remember where I read this from, but I did read an article from a reputable site a few months ago that having more draft picks was the way to go. Essentially, the more picks you have, the more chances you have to "hit" on certain players.
    Ehhhh.....you need some great scouting to make those hit though.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Yeah, it is. Of course some people would be pissed that the team truly sucks for a few years instead of just slightly sucking always.

Imma laugh my *** off when they draft a quarterback with the #1 pick

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing when I saw he was returning after this season. It's a damn shame.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Browns can literally go from 0-16 to 8-8 next year or better. Good receivers with Gordon and Coleman, good TE, perhaps they can buy Bell also, draft one of Rosen, Allen, Darnold, and then draft Fitzpatrick. If they can’t entice Bell, draft Barkley.

That offense can be legit next year, and the defense is on the brink
    the dolphins went from 1-15 to 11-5 in one year so crazier **** has happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

mberr Guest
    Who would win: The 0-16 Browns or the 0-16 Lions?

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Who would win: The 0-16 Browns or the 0-16 Lions?
    Browns at least have a defense that’s decent. Lions were straight garbage
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast