Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).

Curry now has 9 games with 10 or more 3's

Curry hit 10 3's last night, bringing his career total of games with 10 or more to 9.

That is more than any 4 players combined!

The next highest is 3: a tie between JR Smith and Klay

Everybody else who has hit this milestone has only done it once, even Ray Allen.

The crazy thing about this, up until 2007, this had only been acheived 7 times in the history of the league. Curry has already eclipsed every player combined between the inception of the 3-point line and 2007. That is just insane!

Crazy. Crazy. Crazy. And this on the first game back from an injury.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

he is the only player in the history of this league that everytime he shoots i assume its going in nomatter where he shoots from as long as its his natural shooting form.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he is the only player in the history of this league that everytime he shoots i assume its going in nomatter where he shoots from as long as its his natural shooting form.
    Yup. What he does to opposing teams is like nothing ever seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    NO CURRY, NO PROBLEM

[emoji4]

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJUHKIxj51A

In the FINALS 2 guys ignored the MVP with the ball to cover Curry. Nuts. The thing is, a lot of teams treat Klay and Curry the same and sometimes 2 guys jump at one and leave the other open behind the 3 point line which is why they run screens for each other so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJUHKIxj51A

In the FINALS 2 guys ignored the MVP with the ball to cover Curry. Nuts. The thing is, a lot of teams treat Klay and Curry the same and sometimes 2 guys jump at one and leave the other open behind the 3 point line which is why they run screens for each other so often.
    Them having THREE guys now who can shoot it at a super-elite level is almost surreal.

Ok.

Its pretty scary to know that Curry can hit 10 threes on any given night, which dates back to his college days as well, then on the wing/corner you got a guy who can get hot like Curry on any given night then you throw in a 7ft former mvp sniper who is capable of hitting high volume of 3's and that is a recipe for a team seeking a 4th straight finals trip, Curry is a shooter where you would damn near bet money every time he shoots it the ball is going in, similar feel to Allen/Miller and others but on a higher level slightly

Curry creates gravity but add those other two and you got Atlantic ocean space, the Warriors are good enough that when Curry or KD or Green are out they can still toy with teams since they still would have 3 all nba caliber players on hand

Goat!

He's aight

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Imagine his numbers if he played 36-38 mpg.

3pt wise with him I'll always remember when his record streak of consecutive games with a three was ended at ~150+ by the Lakers after he went 0-10 from three in the loss. Then the next game he went out and shot 13-17 from 3 and broke the All Time single game record (and annihilated LA in their next matchup). We are lucky to be able to watch the guy play in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by NetsPaint View Post
    Them having THREE guys now who can shoot it at a super-elite level is almost surreal.
    It's awesome is want it is. Imagine if after all these years your Nets drafted and made deals to land such a perfect storm. You would be on cloud 9 and no phucks would be given. Now you should understand why warriors fans tend to rub it in peoples faces.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

It's so boring to me tho

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Imagine his numbers if he played 36-38 mpg.

3pt wise with him I'll always remember when his record streak of consecutive games with a three was ended at ~150+ by the Lakers after he went 0-10 from three in the loss. Then the next game he went out and shot 13-17 from 3 and broke the All Time single game record (and annihilated LA in their next matchup). We are lucky to be able to watch the guy play in his prime.
    We are fortunate to watch him ''shoot'' in his prime, other than his shooting his actual overall floor game doesn't wow me the least bit though he has had some good ones here and there, but his shooting which I get is a part of his game is off the charts, so I am glad I get to see a young Curry shoot as opposed to a old washed up version
    Last edited by europagnpilgrim; 01-01-2018 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    We are fortunate to watch him ''shoot'' in his prime, other than his shooting his actual overall floor game doesn't wow me the least bit though he has had some good ones here and there, but his shooting which I get is a part of his game is off the charts, so I am glad I get to see a young Curry shoot as opposed to a old washed up version
    LOL I would be so disappointed if my bbiq was so low that I couldn't realize the dynamics and overall dominance of Curry's game. I'd just give up watching the game if all I saw was Kyle Korver in him.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast