Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Screw Osemele. The man is soft and mentally weak. Same goes for Donald Penn.

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    so with all the reports out that JDR basically was a pushover,Lynch divided the locker room, and the coaches turned on Carr after the last KC game. is it possible the team turned on our 3rd game? You know the Sunday night game in Washington? I think so. I was able to see it all season. JDR deserved to go he screwed up everything he came in to build this season, starting with the firing of Musgrave. He should have benched Lynch and Crabtree after the suspension and if reports about the locker room are true, should cut them. Carr needed to step up, but how...when the team quits on you. I can't wait for Gruden!
    JDR lost this team. He needed to take control and didn't. People can blame Carr if they want, but that was Del Rio's job.

Look at what Any Reid did by suspending Peters for the most important game of the season. It sent a message not just to Peters, but the entire team. The Chiefs who had been in a free fall turned around their season after that. Reid took control and held players accountable now they are in the playoffs.

Bottom line is Gruden has a huge ego. He will not take crap from players and will hold them accountable. I did like JDR but he made some bad choices and lost the locker room. Gruden will run that place with an iron fist. He will have the owners FULL support, and Reggie knows that even though Mark has faith in him, he has a hard on for Gruden. What Jon wants is what Jon will get. I love it.

hopefully Jon wants to send Lynch packing. If was was responsible for the divide in the locker room good riddance

Haha check this out:

Chucky vs. Del Rio

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Haha check this out:

Chucky vs. Del Rio
    That just got my juices flowing!!! Iím so excited for next year!!! Chucky is Back! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    That just got my juices flowing!!! Iím so excited for next year!!! Chucky is Back! Lol
    I donít expect him to be exactly the same less cursing for sure but I do expect him to be just as direct. The one about Ricky Dudley getting thrown a VHS cassette by Gruden and saying thatís why I donít play you go watch it is hilarious. I mean Iím not even going to waste time explaining it hahaha

Yea probably not the same but damn itís going to be fun! Imagine King dancing around after a punt causing a penalty. Only to have Gruden rip him a new *******! Canít wait man! JDR asking Smith ďdo me a favorĒ lol so soft...

JDR when the team breaks the huddle after practice: "please clap."
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

here's another one. just a gruden 'mic'd up' compilation, but it's something else to get y'all pumped up for the coaching change. warning: the last minute or so is the superbowl...
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

https://youtu.be/VJxRF8aXaMc

ďLetís go win some Championships now.Ē
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 01-05-2018 at 04:00 AM.

Haha love it. They had a good chemistry so that's encouraging.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

I think Del Rio probably deserved another year but the continuity/patience tactic does not always work (as the guy who started the KeepKiffin website, I know that). Not sure if Gruden is the best, think we still romanticize him quite a bit. However, we'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    I think Del Rio probably deserved another year but the continuity/patience tactic does not always work (as the guy who started the KeepKiffin website, I know that). Not sure if Gruden is the best, think we still romanticize him quite a bit. However, we'll see how it goes.
    I thought so too, based on the poor play. But when the locker room stuff leaked out, I think MD said enough is enough. On that note, JDR's trust dropped through the basement. Next season would have been a lot worse. Kudos to MD!

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Haha check this out:

Chucky vs. Del Rio
    Where did you get this link, can't hear it....

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast