Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Steve Wyche reporting on aftermath lots of dysfunction in Raiders locker room this season. Contrary to reports players overall not upset at news. Laughing in locker room after game.

Old school Raider fans don't like Carr because he isn't the throw back beer drinking, whiskey shooting, non filter Camel smoking football man. Same as the younger wanna be thug Raider fan. Easy to read between the lines most view Carr as soft because he is a bible quoting man of God. He is the anti Raider type of qb. I get it Im not big on that stuff but the kid has talent that is undeniable rather he is wearing shorts or pads. He needs to get it together mentally, Chucky is the kinda guy who can get in his head.
    I said in the war room we need to draft a back up qb in the mid rounds and got blasted. This team needs competition everywhere to see who the real men are, cream will rise to the top. Chucky brings that blue collar work ethic which this team needs. He will bring a swagger that we seem to have lacked this year. Im also loving the assistant coaches rumors no nonsense gritty guys mentioned so far

Quote Originally Posted by pachyderm View Post
    yup.

i'm being told that Mark Davis literally walked over after the final whistle and fired him on the field on the spot!
    any truth to that?
    Rapsheet just said MD told Jack in locker room

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Steve Wyche reporting on aftermath lots of dysfunction in Raiders locker room this season. Contrary to reports players overall not upset at news. Laughing in locker room after game.
    Gregg Rosenthal
    ‏@greggrosenthal
    “There were not a whole lot of tears shed about this firing” — @wyche89 on Del Rio after being in Raiders locker room Sunday.
    All aboard the Josey Jewell & Josh Jackson train.

krsonekth

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Gregg Rosenthal
    ‏@greggrosenthal
    “There were not a whole lot of tears shed about this firing” — @wyche89 on Del Rio after being in Raiders locker room Sunday.
    Before hearing all of this I was talking to my brother on the phone last night and I said this feels like Jack lost the locker room this season at some point.
    All aboard the Josey Jewell & Josh Jackson train.

krsonekth

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Rapsheet just said MD told Jack in locker room
    I thought I heard on NFL network that Jack was told in the tunnel.....

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Not sure exactly when it happened was it was away from the players and quickly after the game. Most of the players didnt find out Jack was fired until the media came in and starting asking questions. Carr said he found out because another player showed him a text of it.

Never Forget

Completely lost the team. Guys were laughing and happy!?!? Lol Wow.
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 01-01-2018 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Yeah Silver just said tunnel as well. Key for me is it was after Jack left field but immediately after game. Mark was def determined to vent his frustration

I posted a tweet from Hamilton last night; basically about pointing fingers. He didn't mention names but it wasn't hard to see he was talking about JDR

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jack lost the locker room after he let Lynch walk all over him. After what I witnessed during the Redskins game I will never feel the same about pro football ever again. Wasn't really Jack's fault-grown men should act like men.

It will be interesting to see if the 2018 Jon Gruden has the same chops that the 1998 Jon Gruden had.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Jack lost the locker room after he let Lynch walk all over him. After what I witnessed during the Redskins game I will never feel the same about pro football ever again. Wasn't really Jack's fault-grown men should act like men.

It will be interesting to see if the 2018 Jon Gruden has the same chops that the 1998 Jon Gruden had.
    I doubt an entire locker room turns on a coach because of one player...I think JDRs personality didn't mesh with the majority of the locker room. I also think throwing Norton and his players under the bus didn't help.

Del Rio seemed like a lazziez faire (sp) kind of guy. With the right group this can work but this group needed some discipline and direction. It was pretty obvious that this group also needed to be challenged. When things started getting the dumb down you could see that this team was, well, bored. The inability to self diagnose, to continue with the same 'ol same 'ol was in my opinion this staff's demise. Gruden will be the exact opposite, driven with a sharp focus on detail. He will have the ability to get upper echelon guys if Mark can pay for them...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Del Rio seemed like a lazziez faire (sp) kind of guy. With the right group this can work but this group needed some discipline and direction. It was pretty obvious that this group also needed to be challenged. When things started getting the dumb down you could see that this team was, well, bored. The inability to self diagnose, to continue with the same 'ol same 'ol was in my opinion this staff's demise. Gruden will be the exact opposite, driven with a sharp focus on detail. He will have the ability to get upper echelon guys if Mark can pay for them...
    Go figure! The only thing that changed was Downing. Independent of that, this team took a nose dive after the Washington game. Under normal circumstances, I would say throw that game out. From then on out, even with the anemic O play, Jack never did anything differently. The team fell apart right in front of him. He just sat back and did very little to resolve it. I still think it wasn't his idea, or he wasn't fully in on that decision to fire Norton. He could have even benched Carr after he wet the bed in one of those games. That would have sent a clear message. Just bad management.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I doubt an entire locker room turns on a coach because of one player...I think JDRs personality didn't mesh with the majority of the locker room. I also think throwing Norton and his players under the bus didn't help.

Jack's personality seemed to "mesh" just fine with the locker room last season. Marshawn was a cancer and Jack should have benched his sorry arse after he stuck up for his boy Marcus Peters. The players deserved to be thrown under the bus after Week 3. If Lynch thinks he can try his antics on Gruden he had better have a chat with Ricky "For who-For what" Waters first.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast