Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2018 Offseason Thread

Colts will have the #3 pick, 85M in cap space, and hopefully their franchise QB in place again. This is a huge offseason for Chris Ballard. Will be fun to follow/update.
    Kings

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agen...napolis-colts/

Not a lot that we would need to focus on bringing back. I would like to bring back Vinny and maybe Mewhort, but not much else. I'm curious if the Colts with draft Barkley or Chubb or even trade down. A heavy QB draft could be a really good thing for the Colts. They will also have to decide if they want to keep Brissett as a backup.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Heyyo1900 View Post
    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agen...napolis-colts/

Not a lot that we would need to focus on bringing back. I would like to bring back Vinny and maybe Mewhort, but not much else. I'm curious if the Colts with draft Barkley or Chubb or even trade down. A heavy QB draft could be a really good thing for the Colts. They will also have to decide if they want to keep Brissett as a backup.
    I do think Melvin should be a priority with the Colts. He had a fantastic season and even shadowed and contained Antonio Brown when Indy played Pit. Would like to see a Quincy Wilson/Nate Hairston/Melvin CB trio going forward. And then you have Geathers & Hooker. The secondary will be the Colts strength for a LOOOOONG Time, especially if Melvin re-signs.
    Kings

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Draft Thread

I'll try to update this thread with draft rumors/speculations. Colts pick 3rd, and it wouldn't shock me at all if they go Barkley. I'd personally like them to get a game changer on Defense, such as Bradley Chubb. Lots of options here.
    Kings

Josh McDaniels Colts interview is on Thursday.
    Kings

Matt Nagy (KC OC) interviews tomorrow. I'm assuming Toub will interview soon. We know McDaniels, Richard, Vrabel have interviewed.
    Kings

LaCanfora expects Josh McDaniels to be the choice:

New England's offensive coordinator, Josh McDaniels, is ready to go and it is very likely to come down to the Colts and Bears for him; I'd put my money on Indianapolis with the expectation that Andrew Luck will be a functioning quarterback in 2018.
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...rs-more-notes/
    Kings

Matt Nagy hired as CHICAGO HC.

List of other candidates for Colts:

Mike Vrabel - HOU DC
    Steve Wilkes - CAR DC
    Kris Richard - SEA DC
    Josh McDaniels - NE OC

Dave Toub - KC ST - This is interesting case because there hasn't been any confirmation that he'll interview, but everyone thinks he'll be HC candidate.
    Kings

Colts interviewed Baylor HC Matt Ruhle.
    Kings

Latest news: Steve Wilks cancelled his Colts interview and Baylor HC Matt Ruhle decided to stay at Baylor.

Updated:

McDaniels
    Vrabel
    Richard

are only 3 guys still on the board that have been officially connected to Colts job.
    Kings

The finalists for the Colts HC Job are Josh McDaniels & Mike Vrabel.
    Kings

NFL.com reporting Colts expected to hire Josh McDaniels. Local Media is reporting a deal is close. Sounds like it'll become official after Patriots playoff run.

This is a big deal. Last year the Colts hired the hottest GM candidate and this year they hire (arguably) the hottest HC candidate.
    Kings