Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Draft order help

Please help me out guys, as of right now are the Packers picking 13th with a 7-9 record?

Looks like it. Need Miami & Arizona to win. We can move to 12 or back to 14.

Even 14 would be sweet.

Do you know if we can lose the sos to the redskins yet? It looks like we are ahead of them as of now, but I donít know if the late games can flip that at all.

From what I saw we are .542 and Washington is at .543 on the Tankathon website

I think if Miami wins and Arizona wins we go to 12 if Miami and Arizona loose we go to 14?

I think thatís right unless the sos changes with Washington. Then I think we can fall to 15. But Iím not sure if thatís possible at this point.

14 it is

Nothing is official yet, the Packers will get either 13th or 14th, the final call will come down to a coin flip on who get which slot since the Packers and Redskins had identical records.

I believe it is final. The packers are 14. The only coin flip is going to come down to Oakland and San Fran. We have the same record and same SOS, but lost one of the next tiebreakers (which I think are common opponents and/or conference record).

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I believe it is final. The packers are 14. The only coin flip is going to come down to Oakland and San Fran. We have the same record and same SOS, but lost one of the next tiebreakers (which I think are common opponents and/or conference record).
    Yeah, I just read the updated order, it's officially 14 b/c Dallas and Detroit.