Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I mean if I kept failing at my job and my boss never disciplined me, I'd want my boss to stay too.
    Vance Joseph disciplines his player's, but he also thinks it's valuable to show young players that you still believe in them even when other's don't. It'll burn you sometimes BUT if that player has the god given talent which McKenzie has and he figures it out next year he will run through a wall for coach.

Now you're making stuff up. He doesn't discipline anyone. Our team was sloppy every game. Turnovers everywhere, and we were the 10th most penalized team this year.

He sticks by his favorite players. McKenzie gets chance after chance but Henderson doesn't get any action until week 17? They don't play Walker much until week 17? His favoritism of players is so noticable it's sickening.

Henderson has a long career ahead of him and so does walker, Joseph participated in drafting them so im positive he has a plan for them.

@pauliee. Yes he did. But if he is given the job and doesn't have to go through the QB competition he isn't even playing at the time he got hurt behind the second team oline btw. So who knows. It's a bunch of what ifs now. I think he showed some of the talent that got him drafted in the 1st round.

Happy New Year

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    Henderson has a long career ahead of him and so does walker, Joseph participated in drafting them so im positive he has a plan for them.
    Just like he had a plan for Jamal Charles, right? The guy can't plan for a game... Don't know how he can plan on developing a player.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    With Elway not traveling to a Bowl game Monday, I expect him to fire VJ.

Hopefully, he does it.
    Anyone For A Piece Of Cake?

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

ET is just comprised to always take the side of idiocy. Remember this guy created a username in support of Brock Osweiler.....probably created one in support of Paxton Lynch.

Now it's "TrustJoseph."

It's overplayed.

The only reason Joseph keeps his job is because of stability. 4 coaches in 5 years is insane. Elway getting the rep that he's "hard to work with"...and coaches might not even want to come here.

BUT...

This new coach is going to have a top 5 draft pick and a full off-season of change....so.....a new coach really doesn't look like a bad option.

Kubs is going to get a spot in the front office to practically argue with John...so I guess that's our buffer....now it's up to Kubs to make the proper personnel decisions.

But again, Joseph doesn't deserve to stay another year. He's shown nothing to warrant it. So players like the guy? Big ****in whoop. There are a ton of player coaches...you have to bring results. A medicore player liking a **** coach doesn't say much.

Will never forgive Joseph for making an embarrassment of the Broncos that transcends over 50 years. 50 ****in years!!

Elway wants to fire the guy. This "sleep on it" is simply himself trying to convince himself out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Just like he had a plan for Jamal Charles, right? The guy can't plan for a game... Don't know how he can plan on developing a player.
    Charles got shafted. Absolutely shafted.

Elway goes out and gets them a veteran RB that could be an excellent compliment to C.J...and was never utilized. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    With Elway not traveling to a Bowl game Monday, I expect him to fire VJ.

Hopefully, he does it.
    The problem is...the news is BOTH Woods and Musgrave are going to keep their coordinator jobs..

if the DC and OC are set....chances are the HC is remaining.

Once again....stability is the ultimate factor here. Not because Joseph has shown any competency for him.

So my original happiness of him getting canned...is now quickly turning into a reality that he'll probably stay..

If VJ stays, I would put a lot of money on the fact that our sellout streak will end next year. Fans aren't going to put up with another 5 win season.

CJ Anderson guaranteed that if VJ returns, they'll have a winning record next year... Which I find ****ing hilarious because for one, this is a 5 win team who hasn't gone through the off season yet. And two, Anderson isn't going to be on the team next year.

Just saw a tweet that said the Browns had one loss by 20 or more points this season... The Broncos had 4. Yet this clueless coach gets another shot? Elway and VJ can both hit the bricks next year.

Guys I hate to be the voice of reason here cause I love going off the tracks. And I understand the anger at this point. But to be fair to VJ he didn't have a QB that was worth a ****. And Woods was a first year DC. We get a real QB and fix the oline which should only require a real LT and draft Barkley we could be decent on offense next season. So though I do agree to a point about firing VJ. I do believe he does deserve a second season.

Unless Elway had a guy lined up already, a legit guy, I think itís the right choice in a crappy situation. Fact is no hot commodity is going to come here with 4 coaches in 4 years. And the lack of consistency no doubt had hurt the team. I really donít want to be stuck with a below average retread coach. Iíd rather see if VJ can make a jump in season 2, where heíll be more acclimated and hopefully be more prepared. Iím not overly optimistic, but I see more upside in that than rolling with a Chuck Pagano going forward. Iíve seen all I have to with a guy like him. And if VJ is still hot garbage, heís gone by week 6.

Again, crappy situation. But realistically, who did you have in mind to hire? And I mean realistically, not fantasy land like David Shaw or the top HC candidates in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Unless Elway had a guy lined up already, a legit guy, I think itís the right choice in a crappy situation. Fact is no hot commodity is going to come here with 4 coaches in 4 years. And the lack of consistency no doubt had hurt the team. I really donít want to be stuck with a below average retread coach. Iíd rather see if VJ can make a jump in season 2, where heíll be more acclimated and hopefully be more prepared. Iím not overly optimistic, but I see more upside in that than rolling with a Chuck Pagano going forward. Iíve seen all I have to with a guy like him. And if VJ is still hot garbage, heís gone by week 6.

Again, crappy situation. But realistically, who did you have in mind to hire? And I mean realistically, not fantasy land like David Shaw or the top HC candidates in the NFL.
    Simple answer? Anyone. Anyone would be a better head coach. It's not just that we had only 5 wins on a more talented team that had 9 wins last year. It's that the games weren't even close. 8 loses by 10 points or more? That's half the schedule where this team wasn't even remotely competitive.

You could get Cousins, draft Barkley, fix the offensive line, and I'm confident we'd only win 6 games with VJ as our head coach.

I'll say one thing. Olivo better be ****ing gone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast