Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Cmon Bears letís get some more penalties

Chicago Bears (5-10) @ Minnesota Vikings (12-3)

Quote Originally Posted by dikimbemutumbo View Post
    But PFF rates him the best CB on second and 5 or more in the third quarter of the games played in the second half this season...

I like Callahan, but the PFF grades saying he is one of the best slot corners in the NFL are drug induced.
    He just had his 3 pass penalty in his career lol dont let one bad day stray you . Bryce is solid heís proved it more times than not if you watched the games

There is no one to count on to make a play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    He just had his 3 pass penalty in his career lol dont let one bad day stray you . Bryce is solid heís proved it more times than not if you watched the games
    I didn't say he's not solid. I said he is in no way one of the best like PFF likes to suggest. I like him, he is a decent nickel back. But he was due for these pentalites too. While I like his physicality, he plays without much discipline in his technique, which can be exposed when a team decides to attack it like the Vikings have so far today. Three PIs in one game is not usually a fluke. Evidently he is a hell of a punt returner though...
    Last edited by dikimbemutumbo; 12-31-2017 at 03:01 PM.

Thats a wrap! See you in the new coach thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Chicago Bears (5-10) @ Minnesota Vikings (12-3)

I didn't say he's not solid. I said he is in no way one of the best like PFF likes to suggest. I like him, he is a decent nickel back. But he was due for these pentalites too. While I like his physicality, he plays without much discipline in his technique, which can be exposed when a team decides to attack it like the Vikings have so far today.
    Why canít he be considered one of the best tho thatís not what Iím understanding? There arenít many slot corners that are elite if any OH LOOK AT BRYCE AS I POST

Bryce is a top 10 nickel rather you want to admit or not

Why canít he be considered one of the best tho thatís not what Iím understanding? There arenít many slot corners that are elite if any OH LOOK AT BRYCE AS I POST

Bryce is a top 10 nickel rather you want to admit or not
    Idk about top 10. He is league average in my mind. And there is nothing wrong with that. I was more poking at PFF than Bryce to be honest. Don't want to see him gone, but would welcome an upgrade at nickel back as well with Bryce focusing on special teams / #4 cb. Evidently a hell of punt returner too. But agree to disagree I guess. Would expect more teams to target him going forward if he starts next year due to his undisciplined nature.

Idk about top 10. He is league average in my mind. And there is nothing wrong with that. I was more poking at PFF than Bryce to be honest. Don't want to see him gone, but would welcome an upgrade at nickel back as well with Bryce focusing on special teams / #4 cb. Evidently a hell of punt returner too. But agree to disagree I guess. Would expect more teams to target him going forward if he starts next year due to his undisciplined nature.
    Iím perfectly fine with Bryce and Creívon handling the slot we need to focus on the outside. You canít name many games where the bears got killed by the slot WRs . They attack outside and or use the TE. Most of time when they try Bryce he makes a play

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Strange question. On pitches and handoff when their is nothing there (like on that end around by diggs. Why don't players just toss the ball away. They could potentially pass right off a pitch. So they could be considered the QB and just throw it away. Or is that not allowed.

Dang Mitch

Iím perfectly fine with Bryce and Creívon handling the slot we need to focus on the outside. You canít name many games where the bears got killed by the slot WRs . They attack outside and or use the TE. Most of time when they try Bryce he makes a play
    Oh I'm fine with Bryce and crevon going into next year too. But that doesn't mean I would be against an upgrade if it fell into our laps. Most of the best slot guys aren't specific to slot and move around a lot more. If we got minkah Fitzpatrick in the draft I would expect to see him in the slot in multiple situations. Like I said, my comment was more about how PFF grades are flawed than criticism of Bryce.
    Last edited by dikimbemutumbo; 12-31-2017 at 03:19 PM.

****** overall game so far. Outside of one gimick play for a TD.

Does Fox even get a post game intervirw B4 he is fired.

Howard 5 rushes for -1 yard
    Burton 1 rush for 0 yards

Mitch 8/12 54 yards.

Our offense as a whole had 53 yards

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast