Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Looks like the niners are gonna win. 20-3 right now.

They have had very little trouble moving the ball on the Rams today. Another TD and it's 26-6

I know the price was likely sky high last year for Jimmy G, but holy hell does he look legit.

Anyway, looks like we'll have the 8th pick.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I know the price was likely sky high last year for Jimmy G, but holy hell does he look legit.

Anyway, looks like we'll have the 8th pick.

Damn, Denver was so close to stealing one against the Chiefs too. 8th overall will have to do.

I don't mind Denver winning. They're likely going QB with their pick anyway, or at least they should. With the Jets finishing ahead of us too they'll likely go with a QB.

So, maybe 4 QB's & Barkley probably go in the top 7. That leaves Minkah, Chubb, James, Nelson, Ferrell, Key, Ward, Jackson, and whoever separates themselves at OT (probably Connor Williams). Should have our shot at a few of those guys. Decent spot to be in. I'd rather not trade down because we're almost certainly going to have a great prospect there for the taking with the 8th pick. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's Chubb either.

Last edited by DamnGoat; 12-31-2017 at 10:19 PM.

Why does ESPN have us with the 9th pick when the 49ers are 6-10 and picking 8th?

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by ImGoinToJackson View Post
    Why does ESPN have us with the 9th pick when the 49ers are 6-10 and picking 8th?
    They were prolly projecting earlier b4 49ers won. They would have been ahead of us but won.

They are behind us now. Coin flip for them and raiders I think.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I don't mind Denver winning. They're likely going QB with their pick anyway, or at least they should. With the Jets finishing ahead of us too they'll likely go with a QB.

So, maybe 4 QB's & Barkley probably go in the top 7. That leaves Minkah, Chubb, James, Nelson, Ferrell, Key, Ward, Jackson, and whoever separates themselves at OT (probably Connor Williams). Should have our shot at a few of those guys. Decent spot to be in. I'd rather not trade down because we're almost certainly going to have a great prospect there for the taking with the 8th pick. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's Chubb either.

I disapgre. I would have prefered Denver behind us personally (maybe opposed to the 49ers) as that could have provided a team in need of a qb to jump them with us in a trade back. That said. Im allways a fan of a trade back. Though your prolly right 3-4 qbs may fly off the board in front of us.

Browns
    Giants
    Denver
    Jets
    And don't be surprised if Tampa moves on from winston either. This was really his shot with all that help they got him. And they blew it.

Also heard a rumor the browns love Josh Allen. So he could jump into that mix too.

My early projection for the top 8

1st CLE Barkley RB
    2nd NY Sam Darnold QB
    3rd trade down with jets or Denver for Rosen QB
    4th Cle Josh Allen QB
    5th/6th

Indy best pass rusher Key or Chubb (i think key blows up combine and may push up.)

Denver/Jets Jackson/Mayfield (something tells me Mayfield is Tim Tebow (drafted way b4 expected ) of this year.

This could leave a pass rusher in Chubb/Key. Derwin James and Minkah (remeber same as last year people dont like drafting safties too high) and Ridley. Which could be a solid option.

Totally off topic. But what are peoples opinions on Mahomes first start.

Gotta say personally. Im disapointed in the lack of development in terms of footwork. There is no denying his arm ability. But watching that game made me think of Jay cutler and some of the back foot fade away throws he used to make. He also had a number of balls that just should not have been made.

That said i think the potential is still clear. But..... He has still got a long way to go. I was expecting to see more development in his footwork though by now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234