Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Capers out end of season

Should have happened 3-4 years ago

I'll believe it when I see it

while i am glad from the perspective this needed to happen based solely on performance i do not believe Green Bay struggled this badly this year because of the defense.

I still want MM to go as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    I still want MM to go as well.

I would rather see TT go before MM, but I think TT for sure needs to take a lesser role or be out. Then I think if a new GM wants "his coach" so be it. MM has warts but overall I like him as the HC.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I would rather see TT go before MM, but I think TT for sure needs to take a lesser role or be out. Then I think if a new GM wants "his coach" so be it. MM has warts but overall I like him as the HC.
    Ever since our undefeated run in 2011...when the Chiefs figured out MMS offense and ended our lossless season...

Everyone has used the same blueprint and MM has failed to adapt.

Iím tired of it.

Perhaps having fresh blood on tbebdefensive side will help MM see that his scheme sucks now and is old news.

Ever since our undefeated run in 2011...when the Chiefs figured out MMS offense and ended our lossless season...

Everyone has used the same blueprint and MM has failed to adapt.

Iím tired of it.

Perhaps having fresh blood on tbebdefensive side will help MM see that his scheme sucks now and is old news.

We also need WRs that can get separation. If you get physical with our WRs then we are pretty much screwed outside of Adams who seems to be the only who can do anything.

Our offensive rank according to football outsiders since the 2011 season (where we ranked first). Weíve finished 4th, 9th, 1st, 11th and 4th. The season we finished 9th was the year Rodgers missed like 6 games and the year we finished 11th was the year Jordy missed the season.

If we stay remotely healthy, we are consistently a top 5 offense. Itís hard for me to say teams have figured it out against us.

Iím not saying we canít add more wrinkles or anything. And I wouldnít hate it if we brought on some more outside blood as positional guys. But the offense has been pretty darn good, even since that 2011 season.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Our offensive rank according to football outsiders since the 2011 season (where we ranked first). Weíve finished 4th, 9th, 1st, 11th and 4th. The season we finished 9th was the year Rodgers missed like 6 games and the year we finished 11th was the year Jordy missed the season.

If we stay remotely healthy, we are consistently a top 5 offense. Itís hard for me to say teams have figured it out against us.

Iím not saying we canít add more wrinkles or anything. And I wouldnít hate it if we brought on some more outside blood as positional guys. But the offense has been pretty darn good, even since that 2011 season.
    Itís because of Rodgers. Weíve had an elite QB. Every team with an elite QB will have a top 5 offense regardless of coaching.

Stop using such terrible examples to protect your love affair with MM.

His offense is old news. Youíre old news.

Watch the game more instead of lookin at box scores.

(And another point, we are consistently bad on defense which will also inflate offensive stats)

Last edited by hughest4; 01-02-2018 at 01:40 AM. Reason: edited insult

two main guys already signed, new DC to breathe some fresh air into this Defense

don't think we could've had a better last couple days, in a depressing week where we play our 2nd meaningless regular season game in 9 years.

I wonder who is the replacement. Fangios name is buzzing.

McCarthyís offensive scheme has been so good, that you can literally plug any QB in it, and it maintains a high success rate...

Oh wait.

Iím sorry that was the Vikings OC I was thinking of.

His offense is old news. Youíre old news.

Watch the game more instead of lookin at box scores. Loser.

(And another point, we are consistently bad on defense which will also inflate offensive stats)

Thatís if youíre losing. And football outsiders looks at more than that. Iím sorry I donít watch every single football game and scout every offense to know how well each offense plays like you clearly do.

The offense is not the problem. If we had an above average defense, like ranked anywhere from 10th to 13th or so, we would be right in the hint every year. The offense isnít the problem.

McCarthyís offensive scheme has been so good, that you can literally plug any QB in it, and it maintains a high success rate...

Oh wait.

Iím sorry that was the Vikings OC I was thinking of.

You sm that same Vikings offense that started 5-0 last year and missed the playoffs last year?

The Vikings have been good 1 year with a top 10 defense. Since Aaron Rodgers has taken over we have been to more nfc championship games than the Vikings have won playoff games. But by all means, letís copy that organization because they have it all figured out.

Give Case Keenum credit for once. Heís not playing like just some guy. Dude has been incredible this year and part of that is because heís been awesome scrambling. Best qb rating outside the pocket this year. Thatís not offensive scheme. Thatís keenum making plays. Heís not some scrub this year. Heís playing well. Sure, coaching deserves credit but youíre acting like anyone could do what heís done. Thatís highly unlikely. Heís been very good.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast