Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You hit on several things that are giant red flags about Carr. I heard about the Lynch thing, and I heard about the coaching staff roasting him in front of the whole team. It all just screams poor leader.

The biggest thing though is how bad he is under pressure. He was one of the worst passers when blitzed this year.

There's some things to like about Carr for sure, but there's enough flaws in his game to confidently say he's a minimal upgrade over a guy like Alex Smith, Case Keenum, Andy Dalton, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be thrilled if Denver had a guy like Carr. If you notice, other Raiders fans keep mentioning the Broncos like I don't know that all of our QB's are garbage and our team is in disarray. BUT Carr has played 4 years now and has a giant contract. The excuses for him have to end. Carr was as big of a problem this year as JDR, Downing, and Cooper were.
    It's tough to lead under those circumstances. But like I said, we'll see what he does next year. If he lays another egg I'll be all done defending him, and concede that you were correct.

One year of looking dumb for me and 3 years of Carr supporters looking dumb....I like my chances .
    You show your intelligence with each post. It's entertaining, really.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    You show your intelligence with each post. It's entertaining, really.
    This coming from the guy who just have sexual nicknames to NFL players. Stay classy.

Aloha!

Lol no. Carr supporters have looked dumb more often than not.

I know the Broncos are trash right now. Unlike you, I'm not in denial.
    Lol no they haven't. You will see again

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Oakland literally won one more game than Denver.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    And?

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    And?
    You're trashing Denver when your team pretty much sucked just as much, and were probably the biggest flop team of the year.

Last edited by goingfor28; 01-04-2018 at 08:35 PM.

You're trashing Denver when your team pretty much sucked just as much, and we're probably the biggest flop team of the year.

Oakland has been so bad for so long that if they finish ahead of Denver in the standings, they consider it a good season.

You're trashing Denver when your team pretty much sucked just as much, and were probably the biggest flop team of the year.
    Did you just criticize a Raiders fan who was trashing the Broncos even though Oakland pretty much sucked just as much in response to a Broncos fan who was trashing the Raiders even though Denver pretty much sucked just as much?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Did you just criticize a Raiders fan who was trashing the Broncos even though Oakland pretty much sucked just as much in response to a Broncos fan who was trashing the Raiders even though Denver pretty much sucked just as much?
    Nope. I've been arguing about Carr. Their response is "Denver sux!"

Nope. I've been arguing about Carr. Their response is "Denver sux!"
    I didn't say anything to the contrary.

I was only wondering why goingfor28 scolded Raiders fans for criticizing the Broncos even though Oakland sucks, when they did so in response to you criticizing the Raiders even though Denver sucks, which he however did not criticize.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 01-05-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
    29m29 minutes ago
    More
    The #Raiders are planning for a Tuesday press conference to introduce soon-to-be-new coach Jon Gruden, source confirms (as @CorkOnTheNFL said). He’ll arrive and have his, um, interview Monday.

Never Forget

Adam Schefter

Verified account

@AdamSchefter
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    Raiders are giving new head coach Jon Gruden a 10-year contract, the longest coaching deal in NFL history, sources tell ESPN. The deal is likely to be worth about $100 million.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Adam Schefter

Verified account

@AdamSchefter
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    Raiders are giving new head coach Jon Gruden a 10-year contract, the longest coaching deal in NFL history, sources tell ESPN. The deal is likely to be worth about $100 million.

I am biased because I can't stand Gruden in the booth so I'm pumped he's leaving. I really don't see the thought process with handing him a 10 year deal when he hasn't coached since 2008 and wasn't even that great of a coach.

How many years of "This guy is a player" and the other rabble rabble from him can these Raider fans take?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I didn't say anything to the contrary.

I was only wondering why goingfor28 scolded Raiders fans for criticizing the Broncos even though Oakland sucks, when they did so in response to you criticizing the Raiders even though Denver sucks, which he however did not criticize.
    Because I haven't been trashing their entire team like the Broncos are better. They're definitely coming off like they think Oakland is so good, but they're as big of if not even bigger of a mess then Denver.
    Last edited by mgjohnson7851; 01-05-2018 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post

I am biased because I can't stand Gruden in the booth so I'm pumped he's leaving. I really don't see the thought process with handing him a 10 year deal when he hasn't coached since 2008 and wasn't even that great of a coach.

How many years of "This guy is a player" and the other rabble rabble from him can these Raider fans take?
    Yeah it's a ton of money for a slightly above average coach who hasn't even been in the league for 10 years. It's a good hire but the money is astounding.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast