Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    OTC says you have $15M in cap space for 2018. Spotrac says you have $23M. You're going to cut $70 million in player salaries and none of that is talented players? I'll believe that when my **** turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.
    I didn't say any talent just not a lot or ones we could replace without too much problem. Nelson, Amerson, and Smith account for about 20 million alone

Edit: 90 was hyperbole lol
    Last edited by jason; 01-11-2018 at 12:40 AM.

This whole "being investigated for not following the Rooney rule" is a load of crap. The rule itself is awful. If a team only interviewed African American coaches and no white coaches, what would happen then?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    I didn't say any talent just not a lot or ones we could replace without too much problem. Nelson, Amerson, and Smith account for about 20 million alone

Edit: 90 was hyperbole lol
    Yeah Amerson should be gone for sure. Is Nelson really that bad though? I know you hated him last year but he made the pro bowl (Not that it's a good indicator of play lol) but has he been bad this year?

Yeah Amerson should be gone for sure. Is Nelson really that bad though? I know you hated him last year but he made the pro bowl (Not that it's a good indicator of play lol) but has he been bad this year?
    He made the Pro Bowl because he had 8 interceptions that season. I guess he's overpaid but not a bad safety.

With Guenther coming in though maybe Nelson stays on.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 01-11-2018 at 06:42 AM.

Flat out terrible. He's so slow now. Amerson and Sean Smith couldn't depend on him at all. He got burned so many times I was yelling for our 7th round rookie to start. Nelson wasn't good last year but he was one of our worst players this year

Nelson is an UFA. Already off the books.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910