Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black Monday Discussion

With the last regular season game tomorrow means Black Monday is coming up. Multiple coaches will be let go and the race to fill the positions will commence. Here is some of the possible changes coming.

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet

NFC post from earlier:
    -- #Lions coach Jim Caldwell likely coaching his last game
    -- #Bears coach John Fox expected to be fired after Sunday's game
    -- #Packers DC Dom Capers nearing the end of the road

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet

AFC post from earlier:
    --#Bengals & Marvin Lewis likely part ways
    -- #Titans coach Mike Mularkey could be fired with a loss
    -- #Raiders expected to keep Jack Del Rio, unless they can lure Jon Gruden.
    -- #Colts coach Chuck Pagano expected to be fired

Told safe:
    Bucs HC Koetter

Safe:
    Jets HC Bowles

Unsure:
    Cardinals HC Arians

Never Forget

Please make sure we create threads when news is officially announced. I'm not a fan of these catch-all threads, as it forces users to look for information instead of it being in separate threads.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Please make sure we create threads when news is officially announced. I'm not a fan of these catch-all threads, as it forces users to look for information instead of it being in separate threads.
    I like these threads to discuss leading up to it. Threads should be made when it officially happens though imo.

I see some surprise firings. i.e Garrett or someone we didn't expect.

Garrett not one of them unfortunately for Cowboy fans - he seems to be safe for life as who else could be going on 8 years of mediocrity with absolutely no post season runs and not even be challenged by the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Garrett not one of them unfortunately for Cowboy fans - he seems to be safe for life as who else could be going on 8 years of mediocrity with absolutely no post season runs and not even be challenged by the owner.
    to be fair, he did have Romo and Dak. and Weeden et al IIRC

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Jeff Fisher

Adam Schefter

Verified account

@AdamSchefter
    45s45 seconds ago
    More
    Broncosí HC Vance Joseph faces increasingly longer odds at being retained and returning for his second season in Denver, league sources tell ESPN.

Never Forget

Dallas Cowboys have interest in Pittsburgh OC Todd Haley for their OC job.

New York Giants have interest in Pittsburgh OL coach Mike Manchuck for their HC job.

If the first one happens I will pack Todd's house and personally move him in exchange for a nice homemade meal at the Jones's house. If the second one happens I'm going to be Bruce Banner level pissed.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Dallas Cowboys have interest in Pittsburgh OC Todd Haley for their OC job.

New York Giants have interest in Pittsburgh OL coach Mike Manchuck for their HC job.

If the first one happens I will pack Todd's house and personally move him in exchange for a nice homemade meal at the Jones's house. If the second one happens I'm going to be Bruce Banner level pissed.
    Haley isn't that good or what? I duno. Never paid attention to what you are referencing.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Haley isn't that good or what? I duno. Never paid attention to what you are referencing.
    Haley pays the refs to make bad calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    He makes a lot of baffling decisions. Doesnít have a great feel for the game when things arenít going right. Loves screens so much he might have stock in them.

PROCESSING

mberr Guest
    Maybe, but Steelers have always been a top offense with him as OC, no?

Is Manchuck the ex-Titans HC? Bc he didn't do so good there so the interest would be a bit confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Maybe, but Steelers have always been a top offense with him as OC, no?

Is Manchuck the ex-Titans HC? Bc he didn't do so good there so the interest would be a bit confusing.
    Problem is we should be even better than we are with him. We do really underachieve on offense with you look at all the talent that we have with Bell, Brown, Bryant, JuJu, Ben, the OL.

Manchuck, yes that one. I don't want him leaving because our OLine massively changed when he came in.

PROCESSING

Bill C. Giants but hired a GM or Packers GM but not on East Coast and HC job safe. Tony Dungy Bears? Other former Head Coaches should interview for Jobs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast