Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Kevin Lipe: Boston and Philadelphia are the only two teams mentioned in Tyreke rumors still out there as potential trade partners.

Marc Berman: Knicks also got a $1.5M trade exception in the Hernangomez deal which they can use for a player today. Sources indicate they inquired about Celtics young French power forward Guerschon Yabusele, 22.

Mudiay traded to Knicks in a 3-way for Devin Harris, McDermott to Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    NO NOAH...He's had no fumes left in the tank for 3 seasons now and that contract is sooooo bad
    My fault... I meant if he's bought out something to consider... His contract is horrible...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Actually turned out to be a busy deadline... Still a few more moves likely...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

not for us though!

Alex Kennedy: During the Celtics-Grizzlies talks, Iím told Boston offered two second-round picks and Guerschon Yabusele for Tyreke Evans. It doesnít appear they agreed to terms before the deadline

yeah they are after Joe Johnson

teams were very reluctant to give up first round picks at this years deadline, could be reflective of a stacked 2018 nba draft. With that said guys like elfid payton were traded for a 2nd round pick. So Celtics werent going to give up a first rounder for Evans and certainly no one was going to give up a first rounder for smart.

Imagine the Celtics will dive into the buyout market once the dust settles a little bit after the trade deadline.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

Report say that Celtics continue to value Smart tremendously, he'll get 27+ playoff minutes per game even if Hayward gets back, because his WS/48 is 0.48...

Joe Johnson.... 11th man good for 5 MPG, and lots of 0 for 4's and 1 for 3's. He's 8 years past his prime.

Right now Vegas has Toronto ahead of us. This will change all that...
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

I'm a Dougie M fan... Would like to see him stick someplace...

Reggie Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Joe Johnson.... 11th man good for 5 MPG, and lots of 0 for 4's and 1 for 3's. He's 8 years past his prime.

Right now Vegas has Toronto ahead of us. This will change all that...
    Yup...

No thanks to Joe Johnson...

Reggie Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    not for us though!
    Well, we got Greg Monroe for 5mil... No picks lost and none gained...

By the end of the season the C's may end up being the real winners of the deadline...

Reggie Lewis

I really think we missed out here by not adding Tyreke. I know Danny loves his picks but man, CLE is literally in shambles and just traded their whole team. TOR is better this year than last (and just kicked our ***). We had a chance to really get an impact player and get a leg up - but we didn't.

I love the Monroe add and he will certainly help, but could have added more.

Not a fan of Joe Johnson at this point. He won't play. He washed up. I just don't see a real need to make a roster move for him.

I still think we're in great shape. I'm hoping Danny's lack of urgency here means Hayward is coming back. Not holding my breath though.

City of Champions

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast