Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,488

    MLB Right Now: Top 5 MLB C

    Who are your top 5 catchers in the major leagues right now?

    1st place= 5 points
    2nd place= 4 points
    3rd place= 3 points
    4th place= 2 points
    5th place= 1 point

    Feel free to post reasonings and why you picked who you did. Weíll do this for each pos and see how it ends up.

    Catchers:

    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,488
    Mine

    1. Buster Posey
    2. Gary Sanchez
    3. J.T. Realmuto
    4. Salvador Perez
    5. Yasmani Grandal

    1-3 were pretty easy but I picked Perez/Grandal at 4/5 for their consistency.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    2,763
    1. Buster Posey
    2. Gary Sanchez
    3. J.T. Realmuto
    4. Willson Contreras
    5. Yasmani Grandal

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    18,008
    1. Gary Sanchez
    2. Buster Posey
    3. Wilson Contreras
    4. Realmuto
    5. Grandal

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,837
    Grandal is for sure a solid catcher but heís apparently not even the best catcher on his own team if you watched the playoffs. I also donít know if Iíll srill have buster at the top after this season, ****, even now thereís guys right there

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    25,452
    If Gary Sanchez can improve his defense he will be the undisputed 1 guy.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    18,008
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    Grandal is for sure a solid catcher but heís apparently not even the best catcher on his own team if you watched the playoffs. I also donít know if Iíll srill have buster at the top after this season, ****, even now thereís guys right there
    Barnes is a fluke IMO. Grandal is at least proven.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,392
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    If Gary Sanchez can improve his defense he will be the undisputed 1 guy.
    Thats a big if. Has a lot of work to do


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,392
    Mine are:

    Posey
    Sanchez
    Contreras
    Molina
    Realmuro



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bloomington IL
    Posts
    9,694
    Posey
    Sanchez
    Realmuto
    Molina
    Contreras

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    25,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum4CY View Post
    Thats a big if. Has a lot of work to do


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea itís weird when he came up 2 years ago his defense was way better. Last year was just embarrassing at times.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    961
    Salvador deserves more respek around here. Top five easy among MLB circles.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Mine

    1. Buster Posey
    2. Gary Sanchez
    3. J.T. Realmuto
    4. Salvador Perez
    5. Yasmani Grandal

    1-3 were pretty easy but I picked Perez/Grandal at 4/5 for their consistency.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Willson Contreras says Hi.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,488
    Quote Originally Posted by natsbats View Post
    Salvador deserves more respek around here. Top five easy among MLB circles.
    Agreed

    From 2014-2017 heís had 8.9 WAR which ranks in the top 5. Even last year he wasnít that bad (.268 AVG, 27 HR, 80 RBI, .329 wOBA) in 129 G


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,034
    Quote Originally Posted by natsbats View Post
    Salvador deserves more respek around here. Top five easy among MLB circles.
    If by respek you mean respect, then yeah I agree. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •