Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 17 GDT: Green Bay Packers (7-8) AT Detroit Lions (8-7)

Week Seventeen

Sunday, December 31 at 1:00PM EST/12:00PM CST
    TV: Fox

Click For More Stats

RIP Gene Wilder

Pretty much going to be a preseason game for us. I hope we get smoked. But i am excited to see some of these other younger guys.

Iím hoping for one more slaughter of MM and DCs gameplan.

Clean the slate. Bury the hatchet. You get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i so want to see Callahan. i hope not due to injury.

Quote Originally Posted by alabastertubby View Post
    i so want to see Callahan. i hope not due to injury.
    Heís not gonna do any better than Hundley.

Hundleys saving grace right now is the mobility.

Callahan will get destroyed.

if Callahan has no accuracy i have to deeply question why either one is a Packer.

I could see Callahan succeeding in the Vikings offensive scheme, but then again, I could see Hundley excelling in that offense as well.

Trevor Davis is super smooth and fast...but he has awful fielding instincts, just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Davis is frustrating. Last week didnít even stick his hands up on that deep ball, then makes a nice contested catch today.

I donít have much hope for him as a receiver, but think heís a fine returner. Heís a guy who will fight for roster spot number 53 next year. If we can find a returner who contributes to the offense in any way, heís toast.
    He hasnít gained any instincts through an entire season of returning. Iím not hopeful he figures it out.

Itís a shame tho, because his angles and cuts once he sees a hole are top shelf.

Davis is frustrating. Last week didnít even stick his hands up on that deep ball, then makes a nice contested catch today.

I donít have much hope for him as a receiver, but think heís a fine returner. Heís a guy who will fight for roster spot number 53 next year. If we can find a returner who contributes to the offense in any way, heís toast.

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    He hasnít gained any instincts through an entire season of returning. Iím not hopeful he figures it out.

Itís a shame tho, because his angles and cuts once he sees a hole are top shelf.

Probably the most electric guy with the ball in his hands weíve had in awhile. I wonder if Monty will get a look next year. He was a great KR in college, but didnít look that comfortable fielding punts. If I were him, Iíd spend a bunch of time fielding punts in the offseason. Monty as like the primary returner, 3rd rb and like 5th or 6th wr would be a valuable weapon and save a roster spot for a developmental guy.

This game is all about individual players showing up. Iíve been impressed with Gilbert, but thatís been about it. No one else is really flashing. Really unfortunate that spriggs is hurt, partially because I was hoping McCray would get 2 games worth of snaps at guard.

Pipkins has had a nice aggressive game.

I like his style. He isnít afraid to mix it up, but he needs work. Itís a shame he wasnít given a shot earlier.

I also wonder what herb waters will bring to the table. Iím not gonna expect anything from him, but they loved him prior to his injury.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast