Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    actually had a better year with TH. better YPC and more TDs. just had more targets in 2017. with an improved OL I see Stills having a huge 2018

I think Stills is a great fit. I had my doubts when we resigned him and didn't actually want us to but he has proved me wrong since we did
    Pretty much this, Still had 105 targets last year and 81 the year before. You even stated he had big games with Moore in at QB and not Cutler. Shows how much the offense hurt because of him. Hell I thought Fales looked better than Cutler had for most of the season.

at no point in the Dolphins game with Fales did I ever get the impression that Fales could ever in a million years be good. he was nowhere close to Cutler, TH or Moore in talent

David Fales 67.4% 6.16AVG 1TD 1INT
    Jay Cutler 62.0% 6.21AVG 19TD 14INT
    Matt Moore 61.4% 6.78AVG 4TD 5INT

It's not that he is "good" It's that Cutler and Moore where both poor. Plus one makes the min while the other two millions upon millions more.

I didn't even talk about Moore or TH anyways lol so I don't know why you bought them up. I'm on record many times saying I like what TH does plus I'd prob still take Moore over Fales being the vet leader is his. But there isn't that much fall off. Fales was playing a Bills team fighting with everything they had to make the playoffs and he put together a pretty good game.

I saw one of the worst QB performances I have seen in a long time. if Cutler or Moore played we would have won the game so I'm glad they played him. was one of the better OL performances of the year and he continuously threw short, ran slower than molasses anytime he moved, and gave no effort to get a 1st down on a run that he should have

I didnt watch the game but he didn't really put up any points until late so its hard for me to get excited about Fales.

I see no reason to keep Matt Moore. Its obvious Gase doesn't like him so why bother paying 5 million to Moore if your just going to replace him if Tannehill gets injured. Pay someone 2 million and replace that QB when Tannehill gets injured and use the other 3 million somewhere else. You could probably sign Kaep for 3 million.

I am for drafting a QB at 11 but I wouldnt force it.

I see no point in keeping Tannehill. If I was Miami I would snag up whichever QB the Vikes don't resign between Bradford and Bridegwater. I would sign them for much cheaper than what TH is going to make and then trade Tannehill and draft a QB

I see no point in keeping Tannehill. If I was Miami I would snag up whichever QB the Vikes don't resign between Bradford and Bridegwater. I would sign them for much cheaper than what TH is going to make and then trade Tannehill and draft a QB
    Dolphins are going with Tannehill. They have a man crush on him. You might as well accept that because barring a injury Tannehill will be the opening day starter.

I know I might as well do so but its hard to accept lol

That would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Dolphins are going with Tannehill. They have a man crush on him. You might as well accept that because barring a injury Tannehill will be the opening day starter.
    Unfortunately true IMO.

It's funny that you would rather have Bradford over Tannehill considering both are very similar QB's and have gone down very similar career paths outside of Bradfords early injuries.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

I would just as well keep Tannehill over Bradford. Bradford has now had 3 knee operations on the same knee and I am betting his career is near the end.

I would just as well keep Tannehill if he is willing to restructure his contract and draft a QB of the future. I am not a fan of giving a QB the reigns from day 1, I am not saying some QB's dont play well from day 1 I believe thats not the norm. I feel we made a mistake doing that with Tannehill.

I think its a no brainer the Vikings will keep Bridgewater over Bradford.
    Last edited by Plague; 01-05-2018 at 01:44 AM.

Assuming he recovers from his injury Tannehill's about to enter the prime of the modern day qb. Look at how many play well in their 30s. He was playing good football before the injury. I don't understand why you wouldn't want him right now. We're finally done with the development part.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Assuming he recovers from his injury Tannehill's about to enter the prime of the modern day qb. Look at how many play well in their 30s. He was playing good football before the injury. I don't understand why you wouldn't want him right now. We're finally done with the development part.
    1000000% agree

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    We finally found a coach that has put a system that utilizes all of his strengths and people want to move on just like that. I understand wanting to draft a QB and I support it. We need something better than Moore and Fales. But we have gone from Gase being the savior and Tannehill finally getting the help he needs to firing everyone and doing a full rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    It's funny that you would rather have Bradford over Tannehill considering both are very similar QB's and have gone down very similar career paths outside of Bradfords early injuries.
    I actually would want Bridgewater because he is still young but Bradford is way better than Tannehill and I would risk his knees bc I'm risking it on Tannehill anyways

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast