View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jets

0 0%
  • Patriots

1 100.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Everything before sounds familiar is a taste of your own medicine (how youve come across to me) And it worked. Thanks for the laugh Clay.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    So you are admitting you are a troll? Well done. Honesty is the best policy

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I'm not a troll I'm an individual and it's often the individual who takes flack from the crowd. How can I be a troll yet I've been right about everything. To me you're the troll because you've been wrong in every facet and have had to use friendships with other posters to make your own claims seem better. I admit that I'm smart. That much you already know.

Are you calling Jesus Christ a troll? He also was right about everything. Lol

The best thing about Jesus was his ability to take retorts against him and spin them against the crowd who oppressed him. Thats what I did to Clay. It's called being smart. Jesus was a linguistic genius and I am happy to be a supporter of Jesus but I am no Tim Tebow. Although I was a fan of his while he was a Jet. Let's Go Jets!!!

Clay?
    Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by MJNetsIsles View Post
    The best thing about Jesus was his ability to take retorts against him and spin them against the crowd who oppressed him. Thats what I did to Clay. It's called being smart. Jesus was a linguistic genius and I am happy to be a supporter of Jesus but I am no Tim Tebow. Although I was a fan of his while he was a Jet. Let's Go Jets!!!
    The reasons I'd hang with Jesus is because he can turn water into wine and because of the influence the eastern religions and philosophies had on him.

What about starting a riot? Jesus did that too. So maybe Clay considers you to be one who resides in the den of robbers. I would agree wit that. You throw stones and then pretend to turn the other cheek

Jesus also slept with Mary Magdalene.

Pathetic.
    Humorous. Not you Me.

By the way, Jesus turned people's words on them by quiet sincerity and intelligent insight. Not by being passive aggressive and then saying, "Oh. I do what Jesus does"

The reasons I'd hang with Jesus is because he can turn water into wine and because of the influence the eastern religions and philosophies had on him.

What about starting a riot? Jesus did that too. So maybe Clay considers you to be one who resides in the den of robbers. I would agree wit that. You throw stones and then pretend to turn the other cheek

Jesus also slept with Mary Magdalene.
    That's the difference between you and me, I couldn't careless what a moderator named Claymation thinks about me.

Jesus died a virgin.

That's the difference between you and me, I couldn't careless what a moderator named Claymation thinks about me.

Jesus died a virgin.
    No. He didn't. That's a myth.
    Yes you do care. If you didn't you wouldn't waste your time turning his words on him like Jesus.

Humorous. Not you Me.

By the way, Jesus turned people's words on them by quiet sincerity and intelligent insight. Not by being passive aggressive and then saying, "Oh. I do what Jesus does"
    You're the one who got told by other posters that you're equivalent to a beaten abused step child with your fandom on the Jets. A sentiment which I agree with. Everything you tell me comes from a very small place as you hang on my every word. That's a sad legacy to have. A beaten down housewife who makes apologetic excuses. That's your Jets fandom in a nutshell.

No. He didn't. That's a myth.
    Yes you do care. If you didn't you wouldn't waste your time turning his words on him like Jesus.
    Clay can fight his own battles. He doesn't need you to be the Robin to his Batman. And I'm the Joker of course. =]

Clay can fight his own battles. He doesn't need you to be the Robin to his Batman. And I'm the Joker of course. =]
    Who's fighting? I'm conversing with a troll that thinks he's on par with Jesus. It has zero to do with Clay or anyone else

Who's fighting? I'm conversing with a troll that thinks he's on par with Jesus. It has zero to do with Clay or anyone else
    I'm not a troll. I'm a Jets fan who thinks he's on par with Jesus.

I'm not a troll. I'm a Jets fan.
    I find it fascinating that you defend yourself about not being a troll but don't deny comparing yourself to Jesus.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast